Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Kuroh Fyres [Fin] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Kuroh Fyres [Fin]

2 posters

Go down

Kuroh Fyres [Fin] Empty Kuroh Fyres [Fin]

Post by Oliver Wed May 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Kuroh Fyres [Fin] 9e0d9710

OPENING
"Its time for your to look inward and start asking yourself the big questions. Who are you? and what do YOU want?"
Level: 1

GENERAL
Name: Kuroh Fyres

Real Age/Age of Appearance: 23/23

Birthday: May 20

Race: Human

APPEARANCE

Faceclaim: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Final Fantasy
Height/Weight: 5'10 // 178 Lbs.

Physical Description: Kuroh is a man with a very normal appearance. He has black hair and dark blue eyes. His hair is typically very messy and spikes all over his head in a manner that keeps it from appearing neat in any form. His face is of a fair complexion and often appears with soft facial expressions. His clothing is usually dark in nature and consists normally of a black tee shirt, blue jeans, black and white converse shoes and a dark blue jacket. Around his neck is almost always a necklace with a uniquely styled pendant.

PERSONALITY

Dislikes: The Cold, Hollows, Bullies, Losing, Arrogance

Likes: Warm Weather, Sweet Food, Puppies, Fighting, Winning, Money, Training

Flaws: Overconfidence, he will take on any opponent, no matter what.

Habits: Popping his neck

Fears: Death

Goals: To protect his loved ones and destroy all Hollows

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Overall Personality: Kuroh is a very serious person who enjoys the simple things. He likes to take walks through gardens and parks, it is one of his favorite things to be in nature. He feels a deep connection to the earth and the natural Reiatsu that flows around him. He has a photographic memory and enjoys making drawings or sculptures of things he has seen. In a fight he is a very straight forward person, often rushing the enemy head on with little time wasted on coming up with a strategy. He is of the firm belief that plans will always fall apart, so one may as well not waste time on them.

BACKSTORY
Birthplace: Tokyo

Current Residence: Tokyo

History: Tsukuya and Amatsura met on a cold winter night in a beautiful park within the walls of Tokyo. The two got on amazingly, and it helped that the two of them were both advanced humans, Tsukuya could harness the energy around her to create physical constructs, and Amatsura could mold his Reiatsu into actual weapons made of what he liked to call 'Reiatsu Steel'. The two of them eventually got married and Tsukuya became pregnant. It was in her ninth month of pregnancy that it happened. She was attacked by a Hollow. The Hollow's name was Actaeon. It was shaped like a lion and was able to control parts of the earth in its immediate vicinity.

Amatsura managed to fight it off, but it had wounded the mother of his child and thus the day was not truly won. Regardless, she carried the child to term and thus begins the tale of Kuroh. He was born a good child with a healthy love of nature. His parents raised him as best they could in their low income manner. He was around twelve when his parents died in a horrible car wreck. From then on, he grew and learned as much as he could. He was now ready to take down the hollows that had begun to run rampant in the world.

HUMAN POWER

Power Name: Unlimited Blade Works
Power Appearance: This power appears as weapons appearing made of Reiatsu and then gaining form to look exactly like a real weapon.
Power Release Phrase:
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death, nor known to life
Through the centuries, I have withstood great pain to create many weapons for you
Yet the hands I speak of will never hold anything ever again
So as I pray to you, I pray, give me Unlimited Blade Works!

Power Ability: This grants the wielded the ability to form weapons out of Reiatsu that resemble existing weapons that the user has seen. They are not able to replicate abilities of said weapons, only appearances. The user is able to create up to two of these at a time and pays Adept level reiatsu for the creation but no upkeep. Weapons level is equal to users tier.

Oliver
Oliver
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Kuroh Fyres [Fin] Empty Re: Kuroh Fyres [Fin]

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Approved
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN