Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] Empty Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato]

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon May 04, 2020 8:37 pm

Ragar had finally completed enough missions to progress to a higher level of seating. He had now had the base requirements to achieve the Lieutenants position for Shinigami. Although there was one problem, Yato his rival and friend held the seat... While Ragar knew had met the requirements to become the new lieutenant he was also aware that he could not match Yato to take over his seat. Regardless Ragar had seen no issue with going to visit his friend to chat and discuss the progress they have made since their spar a few months ago. Ragar would sent out a message throughout the Division to have Yato meet him within an open court yard. This time he did not intend to spar against him so they could just relax and chat this time. Ragar still needed to perfect a few techniques and abilities before the sparred again. "I wonder how far has he progresses? His speed was much faster than mine the last time so I cant imagine he has slacked off like some other people..." Ragar would speak such words out loud while he stared blankly off into space. He knew that there would be a time where I victor would be decided between the two of them and it was sure coming soon. Even if Ragar lost this competition he would make sure to keep their rivalry coming. It was good to have a competitive spirit between teammates to help strength the bonds and power of the Soul Society.

[Applying for Promotion to Lieutenant of First Division]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] Empty Re: Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato]

Post by Yato Mon May 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Yato arrived to the training field, but he was not alone. Following behind him was none other than the Captain of the First Division. She walked just behind him, with an air of importance. Yato would stop just in front of Ragar while their Captain would move to stand in the area dividing the two of them. "You called to meet me here, but I was in a meeting with the Captain. She said we should include you as well, so here we are." With that said, the captain would step forward, speaking with a voice that demanded pure respect, "Alright, not many people know, but I have been promoted out of my position. So, I am naming Yato as my successor, and not only are you next in line for his position, but he requested you to be made his Lieutenant. As such, as my last act of Captain, I am promoting both of you, congratulations." It was a good moment for Yato, he had progressed farther than anyone would have thought should they have seen him three hundred years prior. He looked over to see what Ragar's response would be as the Captain handed him her Captain's Haori.

[Claiming Captain position for division 1]
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool3,350

https://soul-dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato] Empty Re: Progressing Further Again [Closed/Yato]

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon May 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Ragar had been shocked for multiple reasons. Not only was he being promoted to lieutenant but there were other things. Yato was being promoted to the Captain of the First Divison and the current Captain herself had been promoted to a higher position. This was a lot of information to hit Ragar all a once so it took him a while for his brain to process. "It seems that I have lost this round old pal. But don't think that just because YOU have made it to captain first that I wont be gunning for you. Haha... WAIT... WAIT A MINUTE..." Suddenly a thought popped into Ragar's head. It was something that was obvious but to him it was like a bomb had went off. "If you you're being promoted as the Captain... Then doesn't this mean you've unlocked your Bankai? How...how could this be?" Another level of shock had been added onto the information that he had recieved. Ragar had not even gotten to question where the previous Captain would be going yet but he could not refrain from blurting out such a question to his friend.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Mon May 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Yato laughed as Ragar reacted to both of their promotions. He had to admit, he couldn't believe that his friend and himself had grown so much, but he knew it was the fire of their rivalry that fueled their growth. "Yeah, I unlocked it while training. It came as a bit of a shock to me too, but I had felt an unusual amount of resonance with my Zanpakutō, so I decided to check it out, and boom, Bankai baby!" Yato would smile to his friend, now right hand man, it was fitting that they would be the leaders of the Division they had climbed the ranks of. Looking over, he sighed as the Captain gave him THAT look. "Well, looks like I have to go begin filling out paperwork. I'll be sure to send yours over later, LIEUTENANT!" and with a semi-maniacal laugh he would vanish in a Shunpo, leaving Ragar alone with the old captain.

[Yato Exit, I'll stay and play the captain if you want.]

[Claiming Captain!]
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Tue May 05, 2020 10:25 am

Mission 1:

"You better only send me the work that I am supposed to do I will become an infinite thorn in your side!" Ragar would smile and way goodbye to his friend. A while eariler he had just been wondering how he would be able to become lieutenant and now it just fell onto his lap. But Ragar certainly would not complain. This sort of promotion was exactly what he had wanted. Ragar had still noticed that the former captain was still here. He needed to have a small chat with her. "Captain Yamamuro, congratulations on your promotion as well. It was an honor to have you as the Captain of the First Division. Yato and I will make sure that we take good care of the Division in your place. Hmm how about this? As a farewell to the Division how about you go on a few missions with me? I have a couple mission assignments right here. I think we should start with this pesky bird hollow attacking the Rukongai." Ragar waited to see what the former Captain had to say before starting the mission.

[1/3 (25% Coupon Discount)]
(Claiming Lieutenant of First Division)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 11:47 am

[Gonna be playing Touka Yamamuro]

Touka had no other plans, so it wasn't a big deal to go on this little adventure with a kid she had known since he was born due to his father. "Sure, but call me Touka, kid, I'm not your Captain anymore." She would give a wolfish grin before beginning to walk towards the Rukongai. "Lets go and get rid of this hollow then!" She had to admit, it had been a while since she had taken on a mission due to the extraordinary amount of out-processing paperwork she had to complete due to being promoted to the Royal Guard.

1/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Tue May 05, 2020 11:57 am

Ragar was happy that Touka agreed. However it was gonna be a bit weird for him to adjust to just calling her by his name but he was sure to try his best. Ragar would follow Touka as they made their way to the last known location of the bird hollow. He already had a general plan of how he wanted to take down the beast he just needed the Captai- Touka to agree. "I have a way to make this nice and simple. Ill capture the hollow with Bakudo Number Four Hainawa and then you can chop it down. Should be pretty easy, I have faced these bird hollows when I was weaker. They used to be pretty fast but not it should be super easy"

[2/3]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 12:51 pm

Touka would follow Ragars lead and enter into the Rukongai. She had several things she needed to accomplish before she moved to her new duty station, but she could do some missions before hand. She had to admit it was good to be able to spend time with those who were once her subordinates on somewhat equal grounds, figuratively speaking. As she was no longer a captain, but she hadn't started her new position, she was equal to Ragar in a way. "Yes, sounds like a good idea!"

2/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Tue May 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Ragar was glad she agreed to the plan. So thats exactly how they were going to handle the hollow. "Let me see how this pesky thing will attempt to get away!" Ragar had been a bit more enthusiastic than normal since the former captain had been working along side him. It wouldnt take the two of them long to spot the bird hollow. He was once again terrorizing the towns people. "Hey stop that you monster! Bakudo #4 Hainawa!" Ragar would conjure a sparking shock rope of reiatsu before lashing it at the bird hollow. He would then forcefully rap the rope around the hollow immobilizing it and yanking it down from the sky towards Touka to deal with. "Here you go Touka."

[3/3] (Mission Completed)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Touka watched as they spotted the bird hollow and then Ragar sprung into action befitting a Lieutenant. Using a weak kido that was enough to capture the beast but not too strong so as to conserve Reiatsu. He showed incredible forethought. As he captured it and then yanked it down to the ground towards her, she would hold her hand out, catching it by its face before crushing it with one hand. It was a weak hollow, nothing like the ones she had taken on in her younger years. Nothing like him...

3/3 mission done
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Tue May 05, 2020 2:14 pm

Mission 2:

"As expected... This was too easy. But hey, free money for little work." Ragar would laugh as he watched the captain squash the bird hollow like a bug. He would then pull out the next mission from his pocket. This one was also equally easy but it allowed for a more vigilant eye. They were tasked with helping a local miner transport his excavated goods. It says that some of the materials had been used to craft zanpaktuo for the trainees of the Academy. This was something important that the two of them to take care of. Maybe someday the materials they help transport will be used by a student that will join the first division that would be the best outcome.  "What do you think about this mission?" He would hand over the paper.

[1/3 (25% Coupon)]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Wiping the leftover hollow from her hands, she would take the paper from Ragar before reading it over and smirking, this was almost a total mock up of her own first mission as a fledgling. She had gone with one of her friends from the Academy on the famed Zanpakuto delivery run. But, today she was doing it with a former subordinate and the son of her friend. How the world comes full circle. "Yes, this would be perfect, let's knock it out!" With that, she would dash off in the direction of the mines, leaving Ragar to come with his own method of catching up!

1/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed May 06, 2020 3:57 pm

Ragar would laugh as he used a series of Shunpo in an attempt to keep up with Touka. It seems that once you get to know someone outside of their main position they are completely different then what you would have thought... Ragar soon would reach the site of the meeting place near the mine as his eyes immediately caught attention of the miner who requested help. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Miner. We will be the ones that will make sure that the materials you have work so hard to acquired get to where they need to go. Lets set off as soon as you're ready." Ragar and Touka would have to wait a little while as the miner made his final preparations to depart. Not long after the miner finished they would set off into a dangerous jungle that was sure to be teeming with vicious animals. "I take on two animals and you take on two Touka. Lets make it a game to see who can get the third first!"

[2/3]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Touka was simply taking in the scenery as she knew it would be a very long time before she was able to see the main area of Soul Society when she got to her new duty station. The miner hasn't aged at all that she could tell since she had taken a similar mission in her early years. The two engaged in small talk upon seeing each other and then chuckling at Ragar's challenge. "You are on." It was a simple challenge but those were her favorite.

2/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Ragar quickly nodded his head to her as they finally reached the dangerous part of forrest. It didn't take long for signs of the vicious animals starting to show up. Ragar made sure to keep and eye out for the animals that start closing in on their location. He would even position himself between where he heard the animals where and the miner. It wouldn't take long for a mid sized wolf and a large hawk to attack the side Ragar was defending. The purple haired shinigami would make quick work of the two ferocious breasts by slashing them in half with his zanpaktuo. His attack was quick and fluid giving him enough slack to finally see the third animal a golden bear! But it was clearly positioned much closer to Touka. "Dammit Im not gonna make it! At least I got these two in time."

[3/3] (Mission Complete)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 7:00 pm

It was while they were walking that Touka could feel the presence of some creatures in the forest. It wasn't long before she and the other two were surrounded by the creatures she had been sensing. When the two attacked and Ragar took them out, she was distracted by two other wolves coming out of the woods on her side of the caravan. Drawing her Zanpakuto she would flash across them, killing them. She then killed the bear that had also appeared nearby. It all happened in a second, but before they knew it, the mission was over and they were once again in between jobs. "Good job!"

3/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 pm

Mission 3:

Ragar wasn't surprised the former Captain was able to get the golden bear before him. He had not quite reached her level and probably wouldn't for a while but that didn't mean he would stop trying. "Thanks even though I was a bit slow I'll catch up one day." This was said to let himself and Touka here as he ingrained this words in his heart... The pair would finally make it back to the Division headquarters as they said their goodbyes to the dedicated miner. "Well it seems thats another mission down. I have two more, lets finish these quickly and Ill be able to let you go haha!" Ragar would hand he the missions paper once again. This time they were tasked with helping building a house destroyed by hollow. It was a humble mission indeed but allowed them to build better connections with those in the Rokungai. That was exactly why Ragar had chosen this mission next and it should be just as easy as the prior two. These people needed the protection and help of shinigami and thats what they were gonna give the people in the Soul Society.

[1/3 (25% Coupon Used]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 7:29 pm

Touka would smile as they returned to the HQ and heard the rather rousing promise from Ragar. While he didn't say it, she knew that he had promised her, but more so, he promised himself. Those were the promises one wouldn't ever break. She would take the mission card once more, before reading it. It was a simple mission once more with little threat of being dangerous. This mission was to help Shinigami get in touch with the souls they were warded, letting them build a strong community. She would motion for Ragar to lead the way, and would promptly follow his lead. 

1/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Leading the way is exactly what Ragar had done. It didnt take them long to reach the villager and learn what way he wanted his house to be rebuilt. Ragar without talking would immediately began following the instructions of the villager while also chatting him up to build a bond between them. It didnt take long for the villager to connect with Ragar even going as far as the both of them sharing stories of their past and battles against hollow. Ragar would then turn towards Touka to check on her progress while also intending to dragon her into the conversation. "Did you know that she was the Captain of the First Division a few hours ago. She was just promoted and will be tasked with serving the Spirit King. We should get her to tell a heroic story from her hay day to let us know how she made it to this point!" He would laugh as he said that because of the reaction of the villager. His eyes lit up begging for a story as he stared down Touka. Ragar would slightly tease Touka while also attempting to drag her into the conversation with his words. This was done as he was hammering a few nails into the home that had now finally begun to take shape again.

[2/3]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Touka had followed Ragar's lead, going to the man's house to begin rebuilding. She had taken several large wooden beams and gotten them placed in their respective ground location. She listened halfway to their conversation before she heard Ragar let slip a bit of information that was intended to remain classified. She would have to talk to him in private after this. Regardless, she wouldn't miss a beat before regaling the two of them with the tale of her most well known military victory from the Blood War. She had fought the Hollow King with the other captains of the time, as a Lieutenant. It was a fierce battle, but they emerged victorious. 

2/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Even Ragar had been shocked by the action packed story the former captain had told. So you could only imagine how shocked the village had been. The two of them just simply nodded at Touka as a sign of respect as the worked on what would become an outside deck of the new home for the villager. Thanks to the help of Ragar and Touka they would quickly finish building the home just as the sun would start to set on this very long day. Ragar himself would manage to place the very last tile into the roof to protect it from whatever rain, sleet, or snow that may occur. He knew that after they left he would get a small lecture from Touka about letting her new position slip but it was clear that the villager wouldn't tell another soul. "All right were all finished!" Ragar would shake the hand of the villager before greeting him farewell. He would wait for Touka to receive his lecture and maybe a beating before heading to their final mission...

[3/3] (Mission Complete)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 8:45 pm

As they finished and bid the man good bye, she would hit him with a glare and a slight amount of killing intent to help seal his mouth, but he was an old timer and knew better than to blab. As she walked away, she had no doubt Ragar would be following close behind she would speak in her old 'captain-voice' sturdy and strong. "I trust you recognize your mistake, and I trust you will not make it again." She left no room for argument or response as she punctuated her lecture with a droplet of killing intent.  It was now time for their final mission.

3/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Mission 4:

Ragar would rub the back of his head after he was struck. He knew it was coming so it wasnt as bad as it shouldnt have been. "Yes Capta- I mean yes Touka it won't happen again." Ragar felt the dense feeling of killing intent and shuddered multiple times. He truly messed up this time but he had forgotten how important such a matter was. He would surely not make the same mistake again. He would finally pass over the final mission to Touka as he nervously smiled to lighten the tension. This last mission tasked the two of them with going to the academy once again. Ragar had already completed the first part of this mission and it was to simply teach the students the main main shinigami skills. This time Ragar and Touka would be tasked with simply showing off the skills during the lecture. "This is a rather interesting mission. How about I show off a Hoho Skill and a Kido skill? You could show off your Zanjutsu Skill and Hakuda skill. Should be easy enough for the both of us. I hope you dont have stage freight." Ragar would once again return to his playful and teasing ways as he traveled to the to Academy to get this final mission over with!

[1/3 (25% Coupon Used]

Last edited by Ragar Rose III on Sat May 09, 2020 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 pm

She would soften her features as it would seem she had chastised him enough. It was now time for her final mission before she was off to guard the king. And how fitting it would be to end up where it all began. She would smile at Ragar's suggestion, obviously intending to butter her up by highlighting her top skills. She would now need to practice holding back even further. "Alright, should be a great way to end the day!" Her smile was wild and rambunctious, just like her personality as a kid and now as an adult, some things never changed!

1/3
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pm

Ragar was happy that Touka was no long mad at him. Being on the bad side of a figure on the Captain level is a bit terrifying. None of the less his skills of social interacting had aided him well this time. Ragar would walk into the very class he had been in before. But before he could even say HELLO or introduce Touka, all the students would recognize her immediately. Ragar himself had been reduced to a figure in the background as all the students cheered and begged Touka to teach them. "Oh how the favored have fallen... Well sorry to disappoint you all but I will be starting off this lesson!" Ragar would immediately summon a large spherical ball of red flames above his hand to get their attention. "This here is a demonstration of the Kido Spell, Hado #34 Shakaho. This is an ability all of you will be required to learn before graduation..." Ragar would go into the basic info of the spell, teaching the students the incantation and even the basic key points to activate the ability. Immediately there were a few good eggs that were capable of picking up on using the skill. These were people to look out for... "You're up Captain Yamamuro." These students were not aware that there was now a new Captain of the First Division and Ragar did not intend to burst their bubbles. He wanted the students to enjoy this lesson from her.

[2/3]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next