Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
My Immortal [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
My Immortal [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
My Immortal [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
My Immortal [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
My Immortal [Private] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
My Immortal [Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
My Immortal [Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
My Immortal [Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
My Immortal [Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

My Immortal [Private]

2 posters

Go down

My Immortal [Private] Empty My Immortal [Private]

Post by Zero Thu May 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Kosuke woke from his slumber in a daze, it was unusual for him to sleep until dark unless he was feeling exceptionally sick. It had happened before, but every time he had always woken up in the hospital, not in his own bed. But this time seemed to be different as he looked around to see his own room, darkened by the night. He recalled then that his parents had left for the weekend and would be coming back soon, because they had won a vacation at a nearby resort.

1/10
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool6,300

Back to top Go down

My Immortal [Private] Empty Re: My Immortal [Private]

Post by Tiamat Thu May 07, 2020 6:39 pm

My Immortal [Private] IWfZaTZMy Immortal [Private] Empty
TIAMAT
LV 51 Hollow

How many years had passed in her newfound existence? She didn't know, nor did she have too much of a consciousness. Only the ever-ceasing hunger for souls... and her hatred for humanity. Why had she hated humans so much? That memory had long been discarded- the memory only leaving a deeply ingrained hatred into her very soul.

This was how she found herself in the world of the living- to seek sustenance to sustain her hollow body and the changes she was constantly going through. Eating other hollows and other Gillian Menos was satisfying, but a bit difficult at times. Instead, Tiamat had found that the human world possessed some powerful spiritually aware humans. These humans tasted so wonderful and were so filling.

A ripple in the sky, followed by the tearing of the curtain to reality's fabric- as the sky split in two to reveal a monstrous dark form. This was Tiamat, a Gillian Menos class hollow- giganitic in size, possessed of thousands of smaller hollows, all of whom had vied for supremacy over the new body. Yet only Tiamat had won: her will too powerful, her hatred too deep. No other hollow compared to her- she was a queen of queens and a goddess in her own right.

The contorted white mask of her face looked down at a particular house. All was quiet, the lights were out and the hour was late. Not that she had much to fear- as normal humans couldn't see her. They merely told themselves that supernatural events weren't real... they were just natural disasters and phenomenon. That's what would happen this night too, as her gillian body lifted a giant foot from the ground, shaking the nearby houses- an earthquake of course. With one unnaturally swift motion, she kicked the house- intentionally missing the human inside, but destroying over half his house. This would make it easier for her to grab her prey. With a shrill shriek that could shatter glass, her spiritual energy began to collect around her and created eight smaller dragon-shaped hollow. These creatures would serve to catch her prey for her.

Last edited by Tiamat on Thu May 07, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiamat
Tiamat
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength20
SpeedSpeed178
EnduranceEndurance5
ReiatsuReiatsu180
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1,800

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Kosuke was about to go down and get some food when he suddenly felt an absolutely immense spiritual pressure, stronger than anything he had ever felt. He then felt what seemed to be an earthquake but he knew better. He was about to look out the window when his house literally exploded. It was only the fact that he was caught between his mattress and a pile of dirty clothes that he wasn't killed by the attack. Once he finally stopped on the ground, he would get up, coughing up a wad of blood, from the attack or his illness, he wasn't sure. Looking up, he saw the biggest beast he had ever seen, it let out a roar that shook him to his core. He doubted he could face it, but he knew running wasn't much of an option as it released smaller versions of beasts from its body. He would adopt a combat stance and prepare himself.

2/10
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiamat Thu May 07, 2020 7:24 pm

TIAMAT
LV 51 Hollow

Try as he might, the weak human would be no match for the swarm of drake hollows. Stronger, faster and tougher. Not to mention, he was outnumbered eight to one. Nine if you included the hollow Tiamat's main body. As the human would take up a battle stance, two of the drakes would swoop in, demolishing what was left of his house. Wood and furniture flew everywhere as the beasts plowed their way through the debris effortlessly to tackle their victim.

The other six drake hollows simply hung back and waited patiently for an opportunity to attack. When their human prey would least expect it, the six fliers would open their mouths and swoop in from every angle, fully intending to bite off all of the humans' arms and legs.

Tiamat
Tiamat
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength20
SpeedSpeed178
EnduranceEndurance5
ReiatsuReiatsu180

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 07, 2020 7:36 pm

He frowned as two of the eight beasts swooped in for some form of frontal assault, but he was prepared. As soon as they came close to hitting him, he would utter two words, "Full Counter." When the creatures hit, they would instead feel the force of double their strike back onto themselves. This was his counter to them. His only defensive tactic. He may have fought two off, but he didn't see the other six spring into action, one of them bit his arm off and a couple others went for his other extremities, "FULL COUNTER" was his cry as opposed to, but also combined with a cry of agony. He would go down, but not without taking them with him. 

3/10
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiamat Thu May 07, 2020 8:21 pm

TIAMAT
LV 51 Hollow

She didn't understand parts of what happened next. While the human did indeed succumb to the attacks and was mortally wounded- her precious children had also been hurt or destroyed in the process. Rage and sorrow, those were the emotions she felt. Another shrill shriek escaped her maw as she writhed in rage and sadness. She wanted to tear the human apart, piece by piece- but she wasn't sure how he had killed her children.

She was not a dumb creature. Her death and transformation into a hollow, had taught her soul a valuable lesson- caution. Somehow, this human wasn't strong enough or fast enough to defeat her or her children in a real fight... So he must possess some sort of ability that allowed him to physically harm her drake hollows. Perhaps interacting with him physically was the key to his weird power- which meant that she needed to find another way to exact revenge on this human.

Truthfully, she wanted to eat him. gobble him up and use his spirit power to satisfy the hunger deep in her soul- but he was dangerous. Even without arms or legs, she expected he could prove troublesome if she just tried to scoop him up in her mouth and eat him. He would soon bleed out from the loss of his limbs... but was that enough to satisfy her anger? No, it wasn't.

She would will one of her children to go to the limbless human and pick him up in its clutches. She could spare one child if she could learn how to kill this man. The drake wound grab the man by his shoulders, not so much to eviscerate him, but enough to pick him up and fly very high into the air. While it did so, Tiamat's hollow body began to make a rumbling sound, a sound that the human would soon realize... Was laughter. When the realization would dawn on the human, Tiamat's drake would suddenly let go of him high in the air. He would fall to his death.

Tiamat
Tiamat
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength20
SpeedSpeed178
EnduranceEndurance5
ReiatsuReiatsu180

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 07, 2020 8:32 pm

Kosuke could do naught but watch as the beast cried out in agony and looked even more upset than it had before. He had nothing... no means of attack, no means of defense if it didn't attack him directly.. it looks like this was the end. His parents would return to find their home destroyed and their sickly child dead. It would seem that he wouldn't be a problem for them to take care of any further as the beastling picked him up and carried him high into the air. He heard a guttural sound that was almost reminiscent of laughter. It was then that he was sent plummeting to the earth, falling headfirst to his demise, upon landing he was dead with a sickening crunch and splat combo.

4/10
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiamat Thu May 07, 2020 8:39 pm

TIAMAT
LV 51 Hollow

A would-be smile spread across her mask, at the sound of the sickening crunching of bones. A sweet melody- the chorus of victory. The dinner bell. As the human's corpse lay there broken and lifeless, she did what most hollows would do if there was still a soul within the body. Eat it. Yet she had killed her prey- this man had aroused her anger however. She wanted him to experience the most humiliation and destruction as possible. The same drake hollow that dropped the man, now picked up what was left of his corpse and fly into the air to deposit the remains in its mother's large mouth. She savored the flavor of meat and enjoyed crunching on the bones. Truly a splendid morsel. If only he hadn't been so dangerous while alive.

With her meal ruined and her hunger unfulfilled, she would tear the fabric of the sky and return to Hueco Mundo. At least she had taught the pathetic human, whom was the boss.

Tiamat
Tiamat
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength20
SpeedSpeed178
EnduranceEndurance5
ReiatsuReiatsu180

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 07, 2020 8:57 pm

It was at least a day later when Kosuke had woke, he felt strange, as though it had all been a dream. It had to have been a dream as he was alive, right? Looking down he noted something odd, he had a single chain link poking out of his chest over his heart and he was feeling unusually hungry. It was at that moment, he felt an excruciating amount of pain as his body was seemingly torn apart as the chain literally ate itself leaving a large hole in his chest. At that moment a white liquid substance poured from his orafaces and covered his face in a mask as he let out a beastly scream from the pain. He had become that which he feared.

5/5 using 25% coupons x2
[Claiming Hollow form, Claiming 300 Exp]
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45