Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon]

2 posters

Go down

Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] Empty Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon]

Post by Zero Fri May 08, 2020 5:32 pm

Mission 1:

Kosuke was standing at the top of a very tall building in Karakura town's city area. He appeared to have gotten used to his new form, having learned a method of controlling the unending hunger he felt after killing his parents. His body was larger than he had been in life, and had taken the form of a black owl with a white face. He knew what he was now, somewhat instinctively, a hollow human, the antithesis of what he had been before, but also something more. It was something he would need to spend time getting used to for sure.

1/8
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool6,300

Back to top Go down

Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon] Empty Re: Run Afoul [Mission, Daemon]

Post by Daemon Sat May 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Daemon repeats the motion of stretching that he's seen some living people do, as he tries to figure out what he was going to do today. As he does, he continues moving through the city he was currently drifting through. He glances up, seeing another hollow that had climbed up on top of a skyscraper.
"Hmm, I wonder if this one is capable of conversation?" Daemon questions himself, as he decides to take a risk, and climb up the skyscraper. After reaching the top, his two heads speak as one and asks, "Are you aware of who and what you are? Or are you another mindless beast driven by hunger?"
Daemon
Daemon
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength18
SpeedSpeed24
EnduranceEndurance18
ReiatsuReiatsu66
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool660

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat May 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Kosuke was sitting on his perch, watching the city when the other Hollow had approached. It appeared humanoid with two pyramid shaped heads. Both heads spoke at the same time, which all things considered was creepy as hell, but it posed a good question. Who was he now? He certainly wasn't who he HAD been, that was for sure. He decided that he didn't really know and as such he wasn't anyone. He would speak in a soft voice, devoid of any happiness or joy, "I am Zero."

2/8
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Sat May 09, 2020 8:58 pm

"Excellent, this hollow seems to be different than the others." Daemon would think to himself. Both heads' would give a grin, the creepy smile copied exactly the same way on both faces.
"I am Daemon, an entity between humans and gods. Why are you standing up here, Zero? Are you looking to hunt some food, or are you waiting for something to happen?" Damon would question the other hollow. He was tempted to see how strong the other hollow was, but getting into a fight right now could ruin any chance of establishing something more than they both were hollows. Daemon's goal was to become more than just a hollow, to evolve beyond being a beast driven hollow.
Daemon
Daemon
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength18
SpeedSpeed24
EnduranceEndurance18
ReiatsuReiatsu66

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat May 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Kosuk- Zero looked over to the other Hollow. Perhaps this one was different than the rest as well. It was not only talking, but behaving politely almost. It was unreal. Zero would look back over the city, what was he doing up here? "I suppose I came here to think. I am still getting used to this form and the memories of my past life weigh heavily on my soul. If I even have one anymore." He was more than upset over killing his own parents, but he had become the very beast that killed him as well! How was that for irony.

3/8
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Daemon would look oddly at Zero when he spoke of his memories of his past and talk of a soul. It had never occurred to Daemon that Hollows would remember their past, or even worry for their soul.
"I don't have memories of what i was before I became a hollow. It has not concerned me before, I suppose that has freed me from any guilt or regret I have from my past life, but starting out a blank slate was terrible too." Daemon would state, and then shrug, "As for a soul, what matters of a soul, when you have a life to live in the here and now."
The two heads would speak in sync with each other, never once missing a beat. Daemon had long since learn how to handle talking out of both of his heads without worrying about stumbling.
Daemon
Daemon
HOLLOW
HOLLOW

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength18
SpeedSpeed24
EnduranceEndurance18
ReiatsuReiatsu66

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat May 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Zero had to admit, he sometimes wished that his memories were purged from his mind, but they weren't so easily forgotten. But, he supposed that Daemon was correct. As long as he was alive, he should live his life. He had a long way to go before he could move past the trauma of his past, but perhaps this was a good start. It was interesting meeting another Hollow, especially one who seemed to have the same amount of intelligence as he did. "Why are you not trying to eat me like the others I have met?"

4/8
Zero
Zero
ESPADA
ESPADA

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance45
ReiatsuReiatsu630