Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Shikai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Shikai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Shikai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Shikai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Shikai Training EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Shikai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Shikai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Shikai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Shikai Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Shikai Training

Go down

Shikai Training Empty Shikai Training

Post by Travin 1 Sat May 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Travin had been shown and told about how the zanpakotu had a release form called a Shikai. Since then Travin had been trying to talk to his zanpakotu but was quickly getting nowhere it was like it wasn’t listening to him or something. However, every time he did the demon in his head would answer his call. Sitting down in his room legs crossed with his sword laying on his lap. “Ok it’s about time you answer me” he would say to his sword before going into a trance trying to communicate with it. 

“I have been answering you all this time” he would hear in his head. Tilting his head “I’m trying to talk to my sword not you” he would say out loud. “And who do you think I am” would come the reply. No no no he quickly thought in his head. There was no way that his demon was his swords spirit. 
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2340

Back to top Go down

Shikai Training Empty Re: Shikai Training

Post by Travin 1 Sat May 09, 2020 8:21 pm

The trance got deeper and deeper even against Travins will as he tried to wake up from it. Till he was standing on a bridge looking at an abyss behind a large dark castle. “It’s about time you made it here. I have been waiting on you” he heard a voice behind him say. It was the first time he had ever heard the voice with his ears. “You’re not real you are in my head you can’t be in my sword. He would tell the demon. Turning to look at him the demon was very well dressed in a suit his hair cut to fashion with blond coloring in the front of it. 

“Really well let me tell you this I have been talking to you since you got here. Zanpakotu is created when you come here. And I was apart of you that you didn’t want put needed. I’m not sure how it happened but it happened. We are a team now and my power will be your power while your power will be my power. Its how things work around here. In case you didn’t know this is what it looks inside you, but if you want to know I’m not just going to give you my power. I have been waiting a long time for this” the demon would grin as he said the last. Creating a copy of Travins sword “let’s go” he would add while drawing the sword. 
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Sat May 09, 2020 8:22 pm

Travin watched the demon create and then draw a copy of his sword wanting to fight. Travin did the same “you are not they only one” he would tell the demon. With both blades out the two would clash in the center of the bridge sparks flying out from where the two blades met. “Azazel’s envy” Travin would say as black flames covered his body and sword. The demon would laugh “you think that you can beat me with my own power” he would say as the black flames rose up around him and his sword as well. 

Travin thought that he was in trouble and since it seemed that they had the same power. “Show me how high can you push it” the demon would say as they pushed away from each other. Both of them would raise their power to the max before clashing once more in the center of the bridge. “We are even” Travin would say just before the Demon kicked him in the gut. Travin would fall to the ground holding his gut from the kick. “No we’re not, maybe in power but you’re to week willed to do what is needed to survive. That’s why you made me all those years ago.” the demon would say back to Travin. He would stand back up “Your wrong” he would yell out at the demon. “I can do everything you can” he would add. 
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

“We will see because you will have to. From this point on you can not rely on me to take over and deal with the hard stuff. You will have to man up and do it your self. I can show you the door but you must walk through it” the demon would tell Travin. Travin would think about it and realize that it was true every time he had ever killed anyone or got into a sticky situation he had blacked out and let his demon deal with the problem. “Do you want to know my name and share my power”? The demon would ask. Travin still thinking about how many times the demon had saved his life. Realizing that the demon was protecting him sure it was also protecting itself as well, but it was still keeping Travin alive. “Yes,” Travin would yell back at him. 

“Than here is your code of honor your reason to keep fighting. If you are pushed you pushed back. If they take 10 yards you take 20 back. Never back down never hesitate when you kill you look them in the eyes and carrying them with you. You are the Fire Demon and must burn your enemies to ashes.” The demon would almost yell at Travin.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

“Say my name Azazel” the demon would keep yelling at Travin. “Azazel” Travin would yell back. Azazel looked at him “Now yell out Engulf the World in Fire Kuroki” after yelling the phrase Travins sword took on a new appearance, as well his skin blackened he could tell and would find out after looking at Azazel who also took on the appearance that his eyes also glowed with fire. 

“So this is the Shikai of my Zanpakuto.” Travin would say “and your name is Azazel and my sword is Kuroki” he would add. Azazel looked pleased that Travin had taken the oath and managed to get his sword to release as well. 

Walking over to Travin “remember everything that happened here and never forget your oath” Azazel would say laying a hand on Travins shoulder. “Now go back you have what you need but remember we are one being your power is my power. My power is your power and together no one can defeat us.” Azazel would add before sending Travin back to his body. 

Travin woke up out of his trance his sword in his hand “I promise Azazel I will always use Kuroki to the best of my abilities” he would say as he placed the Kuroki back into the scabered. 
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234