Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Bankai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Bankai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Bankai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Bankai Training EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Bankai Training EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Bankai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Bankai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Bankai Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Bankai Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Bankai Training

Go down

Bankai Training Empty Bankai Training

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 10, 2020 2:24 pm

It was time that Travin hit the next level of strength and fully master Kuroki. He sat down once more on his bed with Kuroki laying in his lap. Well, let’s get stronger he thought into his sword. It’s about time I thought you were going to get lazy on me. Azazel spoke back to him “I’ve literally only been here for 3 weeks” Travin almost yelled at Azazel. It wasn’t long before he was in his inner world standing on the balcony of the castle looking down on the bridge. It was still dark and gloomy with an abyss for a backdrop. “Thanks for opening the castle up I was getting bord standing on that bridge” Azazel would tell Travin. Nodding letting Azazel know it was no problem. He had been working on it since Azazel asked him a few days ago, but he ignored the part about Azazel wanting him to help create some female company. Knowing that it would be a bad idea no matter how much Azazel kept complaining about being bored and alone in the giant castle.

“Ok let’s get down to business you know why I’m here” Travin would tell Azazel. “Of course you never stop by for a social call you want to learn Bankai” Azazel would say while sipping on a glass of wine. “Where the hell did you get that” Travin would ask shocked. Azazel would simply roll his eyes at Travin and walk off the balcony and into the castle.

Walking through the castle for the first time Travin thought that it was a pretty good layout of the building. However, they kept going downstairs. The castle didn’t look big enough to have 47 flights of stairs in it but he wasn’t really someone that knew a lot about castles either. Finally coming to a door at the bottom of the stairs. “Ok through this door is where your Bankai lives. I have to tell you though he is not very friendly and probably will want to kill you and take over the body.” Travin just looked at Azazel “that’s not how this is supposed to work” he would say.

“Well, you remember when that crazy guy that had a hollow stab you in the chest” Azazel would ask Travin. “How could I forget that my reiatsu has been tainted by that ever since” Travin would say while looking down. Azazel would walk over and place his hand on the door. “Well, this was created when he did that its a hollow that has taken over your Bankai or something like that anyways.” Azazel would say like it was nothing “hay don’t worry ill be here to help you fight it” he would add seeing the look of worry on Travins face.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2340

Back to top Go down

Bankai Training Empty Re: Bankai Training

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Opening the door let a massive wave of heat out of the room. “What the hell is that” Travin would ask while drawing Kuroki and activating his Shikai. Doing the same Azazel would respond “that’s hellfire” as the two walked into the room. In the center of the room stood a monster 10 feet tall with chains hanging down on from its waist. “That’s the mask that showed up after that experiment” Travin would say. Nodding in agreement Azazel would start the incantation for Bakudō #62: Hyapporankan Travin charged at the demon covering his body in his black flames for extra protection, as the demon raised one mighty hand to try and cut Travin into.

Mid swing Azazels bakudo would go off catching the demon and holding it still for a few moments while Travin summoned his mask doubling his power. While using Hadō #78: Zangerin to charge his zanpakuto and cut the creatures head off.

“Well that was easier than I thought it would have been,” Travin said as his mask fell back off. Azazel walked over to him as the demon flowed into Travins body. “I think that when you put that mask on he got weaker and was able to take control again and allowed you to land the blow” Azazel would tell Travin. Once the power was done traveling into Travin they would turn and walk back out of the room. “Can you do me a favor” Travin would ask shutting the door. Azazel nodding in agreement “lock this door” Travin would add with a grin.

2-2 using 75% off discount token
claiming Bankai
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140