Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training]

Go down

Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] Empty Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training]

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:21 pm

There is certainly nothing better than the feeling the call of your zanpaktuo for the first time. Ragar had been feeling a strong resonance between himself and his zanpaktuo for the last couple of days. "Is it time?" This is the question that would run through the mind of the purple haired Shinigami every time he felt the resonance. This was the call of his weapon spirit attempting to reach out to him. It was the first step needed to awaken the true power of his zanpaktuo, the state known as Shikai. The call had come a lot sooner then he had expected. Ragar rarely had time to train in zanjutsu and he had though his connection to his weapon was weaker then it actually was. But it goes to show that when you put faith in something the good will is usually returned in full. The Rose shinigaimi would make his way to the training grounds. It was time to enter the inner world of his spirit for the first time and search for his weapon spirit and learn its name. That was the goal to tapping into the power of Shikai and he was sure that he could do it here and now.

[1/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] Empty Re: Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training]

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:32 pm

Upon entering a secluded spot of the training grounds, Ragar would first sit down while clearing all thoughts from his mind. He would adjust his body to sit in a meditative pose before just before placing his zanpaktuo across his lap. "Now is the time. Lets begin." Ragar allowed his mind his mind to slip into a deep meditative state as he allowed his soul to completely connect with his zanpaktuo. In doing so this would allow his consciousness to enter the inner world of his zanpaktuo. As his body materalized in the inner world of his zanpaktuo he would slowly open his eyes. It took a while to his body to adjust to the strange new environment. He would first decide to stand up before observing his inner world. He did know one thing though, the strong resonance energy he had been feeling early entirely surrounded him in this world. He once again adjust his state of mine, before slowly looking around and finally observing the world as a smile covered his face."Hehe yup this seems about right..."

[2/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training] Empty Re: Awakening of Justice [Shikai Training]

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:49 pm

The world in within the confines of his eyes was something often found in the world of the living. It was an mostly empty yet large Police Station. Desks and drawers with paperwork were littered throughout the entire station, however there was no one to be found. On the desks were standard old school block like computers and old rotary phones. There had even been a been a large section of the station dedicated for jail cells to hold those who break the law. "I had always been filled with a strong sense of justice. No wonder my inner world resemble that of a police station..." Ragar would began unconsciously walking around the police station as if he were being lead by an unseen force. He would soon reach an office with a golden title plate above the door that held words "Police Chief" etched into its frame. Ragar would once again unconsciously place his hand on the door knob before slowly opening the door and entering the room and noticing a person.

"Kid, It seems you have finally arrived... I have been waiting a long time for you..."

[3/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 am

Ragar's eyes would rest upon a man who stood before a desk much like those in the main station. The mysterious man an incredibly tall, light-skinned, and unusually muscular. He had been wearing a standard Marine cap and a crimson, double-breasted suit, decorated with what appears to be a pink rose on his left buttonhole identical to the very Rose Ragar has attached to him. He had not been wearing a tie, but instead leaves his light colored flower-patterned shirt unbuttoned, showing his muscular neck and part of what seems to be a tattoo. He wears black gloves and black shoes. "Youre..." The mysterious man would walk in front of Ragar before balling up his fist and placing it on his chest. "Kid I am not one for many words. Yes... I am your weapon spirit. You have had me waiting for a long time but its better later then never. I know that you have come here to finally learn my name and awaken my power. My name is... Masayoshi!"

Ragar had not even been able to say much before he had been told the name of his Zanpaktuo Spirit. The fist of the spirit that had been resting on his chest would generate a strange light before it covered the entire body of the spirit. The body of the spirit would then began to morph into that of katana's one an average looking blade while the other was short similar in length to a ninjato. "Kid, I know you'd wish to talk more and have questions... However, all of this will come with time. You will now have access to my power. Use it well and protect your sense of will and be the embodiment of justice!" As the weapons landed in his hand Ragar would hear that voice echoing in his mind before forcefully being removed from his inner world. His body still in the training ground had finally awakened as the once sealed zanpaktuo on his lap had now transformed into the two blades his spirit had transformed into earlier...

[4/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:16 am

"I've finally done it! I have awakened my shikai!" Ragar would quickly rise to his feet holding each of the blades in one of his hands. The powers and abilities of the weapons would slowly began appearing in his mind. The weapon truly matched who he was deep down in his soul. The full extent of its powers needed to be tested but the pride and happiness allowed him to jump from joy. He had now finally stepped on the true path of a shinigami. "Wait till Yato finds out about this. No way he was able to awaken his Shikai as fast as this. I wonder what he'll say when he sees the abilities of these blades. They look normal on the surface but they hold great power." Ragar would not choose to active the abilities of his weapons. He had wanted to wait to test them and try them against Yato his closest friend in the Division. "Masayoshi lets go find Yato and show off a bit. Hehe it looks like ill be taking the lead in or little competition now." Ragar wasnt sure to what heights his friend power had gained but right now he didnt care. He was confident in his newly awakened shikai and yearned to test it against a strong foe. He would temporarily return it to its sealed state before returning the weapon to his side and setting off to search for his friend.

[5/5] (Shikai Technique Unlocked)
[Thread Exit]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum