Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town]

Go down

A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] Empty A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town]

Post by Arima Izanagi Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Izanagi's cell phone began buzzing on the end table, before he reached over and hit the button to hang up, without even pulling his face from the pillow he had buried it into.
"Why do people have to be awake so early...", he griped, as he turned his head over to look at the clock to see just how early it was, "It only... ten a.m.".
He turned his face back into his pillow and lay there for a minute.
Guess I should get up, huh? Maybe the anime site uploaded something new.
He dragged himself out of bed and moved over to his desk, flipping open his laptop. He was greeted by a white screen with a little dinosaur stating that he had no internet connection.
After tapping the spacebar to make the dinosaur jump a few times, he let out an aggravated sigh, "Guess I'm not watching any shows today. Great."
He closed the laptop and walked over to the window, peeking through the curtains.
It was a nice day. Not many clouds. Shining sun. Kids walking down the street. A giant centipede that everyone is completely ignoring. No, it just disappeared into a gaping void. Totally normal day.
"Guess I'll go jog or something to pretend that I'm fit so Mom will stop yelling at me when she calls."
He walked over and grabbed some meal bars and shoved them into his many pants pockets before heading out the door.
Arima Izanagi
Arima Izanagi
QUINCY
QUINCY

Back to top Go down

A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] Empty Re: A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town]

Post by Arima Izanagi Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Twisting his head to the side to loudly pop his neck, he began a slow jog down the street, not really thinking about any kind of distance or set path he was going to take. Mostly it was just to get his mind off the lack of internet that would otherwise be occupying his day by staring at a laptop for hours, doing nothing.
At least this was something.
Maybe he could run past some food shop to get some real food, instead of the junk he had grabbed.
Wait, had he grabbed his phone?
Arima Izanagi
Arima Izanagi
QUINCY
QUINCY

Back to top Go down

A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town] Empty Re: A totally normal day, like any other. [Karakura Town]

Post by Arima Izanagi Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Izanagi stopped jogging for a minute to catch his breath. Stamina was not his strong suit. Nor was running. He gave a dry cough and pulled out a cereal bar from his pocket and started opening the wrapper.
He was standing at the edge of a field that some of the younger people used for playing sports. Izanagi was never one to care for them, and watching people who were far more fit than himself made him a bit envious.
Looking at the sky while eating, he saw strange ripples through the air.
It's just in my head. Nothing to be concerned about. Those people playing sports don't care, so clearly it's nothing.
He absentmindedly shoved the empty wrapper into a separate pocket to keep it away from the unopened ones and started again at a meager walk.
Arima Izanagi
Arima Izanagi
QUINCY
QUINCY

Back to top Go down

Post by Arima Izanagi Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Izanagi was now breathing quite heavily. Surely he can't be this tired from jogging for only...
Actually, he had no idea how long he had been jogging, or really, walking at this point. He didn't have a watch.
Should have grabbed something to drink. Like a bottle of water. Do I have bottles of water at home? Maybe I need to get some. Eh, it can wait until tomorrow.
He felt around his pockets and realized that not only had he forgotten his phone, but also his wallet. Guess he won't be stopping to get something to drink, after all.
Ok, next time I need to actually plan this. Actually, what next time? I only did this because the internet was out.
Realizing that he has no real reason for being where he was, he started jogging back home. If you could call it jogging.
Arima Izanagi
Arima Izanagi
QUINCY
QUINCY

Back to top Go down

Post by Arima Izanagi Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Izanagi's stomach was starting to hurt by this point. He wasn't sure if it was from not eating actual food yet, or from cramping from this much exercise. Probably a mix of both.
He was back on his own street by this point, at least. Looking up to the sky, there was a pleasant mix of orange and pink starting to seep in from the sun setting.
Hold on a minute, it wasn't even noon before I headed out. There's no way I've been running for literal hours. Something's not right...
He picked up the pace as he made his way over to his apartment, but something caught the corner of his eye down in an alley, making him stop to see.
Half concealed behind a dumpster was a small figure in what appeared to be all black, except for a white mask that completely covered the face. The whole being was only about half Izanagi's size, and small red eyes followed his every move.
After watching it watch him for a minute, he simply replied, "You don't exist." and continued walking towards his apartment.
After he made his way inside, he went over to his bedroom to check the clock again.
Ten a.m.
Looks like he'll be getting a new clock.
Arima Izanagi
Arima Izanagi
QUINCY
QUINCY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum