Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion]

2 posters

Go down

Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] Empty Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Wed May 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Roi felt an unusual warmth flowing through him. He was actually really happy. Both his wild and noble side had been getting along great and he'd even gotten so much stronger so quickly, even for him. He strolled in luxuriously and relaxed on his captain's sofa. His Captain had called him in for something and it seemed she might be uncharacteristically late. So of course Roi happily started napping on the sofa immediately as he waiting for the captain to arrive to the office and let him know what was going on. his tails wrapped snugly around him and he hugged a few of them like a teddy bear as his ears twitched pleasantly in his dozing form. At 4 foot 11 it was an extremely adorable picture. Besides Roi had intended to make it quick so he thought he'd be fine napping before his captain made it but he accidentally went to sleep pretty deeply staying in that adorable form.

Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] Shifte20
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] Empty Re: Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion]

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 3:41 pm

A small figure would walk through the halls of the Division and she had decide to search out for one of the division members to finally find herself a Lieutenant. Roi was her choice and her decision and it didn't take long for her to find him. "Hey you little furball its time for you to take a more active roll in the Division what do you think about becoming my lieutenant. You have been working hard lately and I have noticed it. It would be great to have you help me run this place. I maybe can even groom you to become the captain one day if you dont laze around!" She would place her hands on her masculine looking hips before staring Roi down with a fierce yet commanding glare. She would pressure him to be her lieutenant if she wanted to. It was not like he could turn the tomboy like captain down anyway!
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion] Empty Re: Legend of the Lazy Lieutenant! [Promotion]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Thu May 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Roi woke with a start at his Captains abrupt and loud arrival. She was still the same after all this time. Roi wanted to shake his head but a fond smile seemed to find it's way on his face instead. "Even if I was unwilling how could I refuse you Captain....I'm a very hardworking person so of course I should help you out!" A shameless sentence slipped out of this infamously lazy fox's mouth, but it wasn't too bad at least. 'After all this person standing before me used to be the only person that can convince me to move about and do stuff.' In all honesty Roi had already been like an unofficial Lieutenant for the Fourth Division as he handled a lot of odds and ends his other division mates could not or wasn't allowed to handle. It was all because of the tomboy Captain standing before him! It was just.....despite it being like this he would still be lazy about all his duties and would slack off a lot. No one wanted to call him a hard worker even if he technically did plenty of work. Honestly it was a bit surprising his Captain finally looked for him to promote him. 'Doesn't this mean she's going to force me to do even more work soon?' Roi was conflicted.....
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 07, 2020 4:38 pm

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHA this fool has fallen into my trap! Now I get to be the lazy one" Nanao would cought out loud to not allow Roi to guess what she was thinking from the look on her face. "Yes now with this promotion you will no longer be allowed to sleep til this point of the day. So prepare yourself a new sleeping schedule. Your new jobs shall start tomorrow so be sure to get everything in order now alright?" The tomboy captain would prepare to leave as she stared at Roi one last time with a look of pity deep her in eyes. She now had someone in which she could dump a portion of her own rock onto so she could further study Kaido techniques to learn how far a healing ability could reach. Such an oppurtunity was what she had been waiting for, for a long time to conintuing study Kaido and it has easily falling into her lap. Or rather it was that she ordered it to fall into her lap. Either way it was a win for this captain here and a lose for the Lazy Lieutenant she had just acquired.

[Exit Thread / Roi Has Been Promoted]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down