Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion]

Go down

I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion] Empty I Know Who You Are (*Cue the Moana Music*) [Captain Promotion]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Wed May 20, 2020 12:23 pm

There was sweat streaming down his forehead as he pushed himself up from the ground once again with his right arm leaving the left one behind his back. The wooden armor would probably be clammy if it wasn't fused with his skin to begin with. Their were heavy weight's on his wings as well. Below him a huge medical record, some medical text's and three different reports from squads who had just completed some Logistic missions laid before him and ocassionally he moved his left arm to make notes here and there as he filled out forms and checked over the results as well as study the newer practices and build the schedule for the patients he'll be seeing today. It had bben a while since the Legendary Lazy Liueteneant had acted like his name sake but this time he simply couldn't afford to be left behind any more. He'd heard something recently. An old friend had gone astray. One of the biggest reasons he rushed to become stronger so soon. A warm smile that could melt glaciers and icy blue eyes that could freeze lava. He thought he'd gotten past his infatuation but when Roi heard Roi had gone dark and escaped Soul Society he could not comprehend his emotions anymore but one he knew was a major contributor to the current mess his mind was in was heartbreak. Only....was he heartbroken at the betrrayl....the loss.....or ...maybe........was he heartbroken Yato did not take Roi with him? Dangerous questions filtered through Roi's mind so often it took all of these mind numbing tasks he had piled upon himself together too have some peace inside his head. Even the voices in his head were holding their breath seeking silence in place of the madness. Therefore it was not his fault he hadn't noticed that person walk in not even when they stood there watching him for however long they had been......
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450