Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private]

2 posters

Go down

Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] Empty Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Fri May 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Roi took deep uneven breath's panting in exhaustion. This wasn't working he needed to let go of his pride and start smaller....much smaller. Roi stood in a "Danger Room" It was absolutely covered in razor like leaves. and there were many cuts all over Roi. He was training to be able to dodge every single leaf there as they attacked at once. But he finally had to admit he started running before he could crawl. With reluctance he decreased the amount of leaves to a handful. "We'll restart like this." After starting over decisively he sent the handful of leaves flying trough the room at random not allowing his mind to keep track of them. Then he began to move. His movements were elegant and swift like an exciting dance. But despite this it ook less then a minute for him to get cut again.

[Speed Training 1/18 (25)]

[Using 25% Coupon]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Fri May 08, 2020 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450

Back to top Go down

Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private] Empty Re: Leaf Me Alone [Training/Private]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Fri May 08, 2020 7:28 pm

"Grrr!" Roi growled biting his lip with his fang and drawing blood. "Oww Son of a..." The leaves were still moving and so Roi should have still been. 'Why is this so hard to emulate?' Roi had been showed this training technique by Kyojin after being flirted with and harassed for about a hour. 'The damn man....spirit....whatever made it look so easy!' Roi grumble internally as two more leaves added new marks onto himself. 'Move with the Wind and glide with the Waves he said!' Roi just barely dodged one leaf as he jerked to the side narrowly being missed by another. 'Clearly it's not that simple.' So maybe Roi could get a bit arrogant here and there after all even Kyojin said it was his rightful nature as king. But even then he normally had a right to be arrogant! 'Not really feeling that now.'

[Speed Training 2/18 (25)]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Fri May 08, 2020 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 pm

'Dummy!' A cold imperial voice roared through his head. This was his current inner voice the combination of his wild and noble voices or as they should properly be called his primal and imperial voices. The Imperial Primordial was what this voice was called. 'Move!' With a cold command he was immediately dragged from his wandering mind straight into action as he flipped over three leaves that had come at him from three low angles. 'A King has no time to doubt.' This was all he would give himself as a proper kick in the pants but it was enough. "Let's make a move first!" Roi began to move more then he had been before. He originally minimized his movement to prepare for precise dodging and minimize the chance of accidentally running into a leaf blade.

[Speed Training 3/18 (25)]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Fri May 08, 2020 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Roi was sliced time and time again but this time he grit his teeth, kept going, and moved around eve more! It seemed a hopeless case at the start but as time passed something seemed to change. Was the leaves getting slower or was he getting faster? He started to feel the edge of something different but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. As he was thinking he kept his body moving in still gave partial attention to his surroundings but partial attention was not enough. After all he'd struggled with this with his full attention. Soon as his mind d was wondering five leaves were coming at him from multiple different angles!

[Speed Training 4/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Fri May 08, 2020 8:32 pm

Time almost seemed to slow down, he could see it clearly! Roi moved almost instinctively. He moved forward, back, side to side. Adjusting his body with the slightest and most efficient movements. He felt the wind glide along his body as he dodged each dangerous leaf blade. It almost seemed to caress him and congratulate him. 'Is this moving with the Wind?' Roi was astonished as he started to get more and more into the rhythm. He had been struggling so much before earlier so he could not maintain his elegant movements but once again he almost seemed to dance around the leaves. But it seemed more like he was dancing WITH them this time....

[Speed Training 5/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 2:28 am

'This must be what it means to dance with the Wind!' Roi was estatic. He was one step closer to a new level of speed. If he was going to be captain he had to be smarter, stronger, faster, and more resilient. He would not accept anything else! Yato was his rival! But the man seemed out of reach! This was unacceptable! Roi contineued moving, continued dodging and soner or later it seemed he had finally started to dodge every leaf consistently. Roi was truly one with the Wind....to a small extent. But this wean't enough he had to make keep going and get even faster!

[Speed Training 6/18 (25)]

Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 2:33 am

After deciding trhat Roi immediately, directly increased the number of leaves. Dodging the leaves became even tricker but like last time Roi did not stop miving no matter how much he was cut. He just kept going. After getting a small mountain of injuries he once again started to feel a rhythm and flow and he started moving even faster to dodge the leaves. At first he reduced the amout of times he was hit by a quarter. Then he reduced that amount by a half, and reduced that amount by another half still. Finally he once again started being able to dodge all the leaves!

[Speed Training 7/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 2:43 am

Roi was excited so he increased the amount of leaves by more then double! He gritted his teeth as he continued to move as he was injured over and over and over again. But this time it he sustained to many injuries and had to stop and begin healing himself. It was frustrating but he seemed to have rushed things again. It seemed he was constantly rushing things. In fact sometimes it seemed he was running so fast without knowing exactly ehere he was going, or why he was trying to get there? WHY was he trying to get there? WHAT was he doing? WHO WAS HE? 'NO!' With an unexpected rage he ran back into the blizzards of leaves to seek strength or OBLIVION!!!!!

[Speed Training 8/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 2:50 am

Roi MOVED! He moved like never before! He moved like he was running from something but didn't know what....and he didn't WANT to know what. He ran like he had been running forever but could never actually leave from one place. He ran like the past had haunted him and come to collect his soul too! He ran until his body was so full of pain from a million different slashes that he couldn't run anymore.....then he collapsed. Then the leaves disappeared as he stared at the cold unforgiving floor soaked with his blood. He wouldn't die but he was too numb with pain to think.....Was this a blessing?

[Speed Training 9/18 (25)]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Sat May 09, 2020 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 2:56 am

Hours later Roi woke and healed most of the wounds that hadn't scarred already. Roi grimly realized that he would not be able to tell anyone about this training less they become concerned of his mental wll-being although he was fine. 'Who are you kidding?' Roi ignored the voice as he summoned another smaller blizzard of leaves and set them of letting them whirl all around the danger room. He was more collected now so he should not face too much difficulty with just this many leaves again. Now Roi moved silently and swiftly looking almost weightless as he danced along the leaves like a leaf in the wind. This was his redemption, he was fine with this......

[Speed Training 10/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:05 am

Roi was bout to try doubling the leaves again before he thought better of it. Instead he began to increase them in small increments continuously. He allowed himself to get used to more leaves little by little to he had almost reached double the leaves like he had originally been planning on just jumping into before. However the closer he got to that double the harder it became to maneuver through the leaves. After a few more increases it was clear that although he was so close to doubling the leaves now he just couldn't get past the leaves anymore no mater how "In tune with the Wind" he was. This seemed to be a bottlecap for his progress!

[Speed Training 11/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:09 am

Roi sat down and once again began healing his wounds. He silently pondered his situation. If he could get no farther no matter how much he "Moved with the Wind" Then perhaps it was time he stopped neglecting the second step. Perhaps it was time to "Glide with the Waves!" But what did that even mean? How did he figure it out? Did he have to stumble to it blindly like he did with Moving with the wind?  How likely was it for that to happen? He had to figure out  what his next move should be! Slowly Roi got up looking at the swarm of leaves he summoned intently.

[Speed Training 12/18 (25)]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Sat May 09, 2020 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:24 am

He looked and looked but he just couldn't see past the movements of the leaves. If moving with the wind would no longer work the just what was it he was supposed to be looking for? Roi studied the leaves a tiny bit more ensuring they ducked around his body, not hitting him while he had sat studying them. Springing back up to his feet he decided to move along with the wind the best he could until it gave him clue to how he was meant to glide with the waves. After getting that settled he danced....he moved... he constantly got cut with leaves!

[Speed Training 13/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sat May 09, 2020 3:24 am

The member 'Roiyarubīsuto' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd10' : 1
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool3,350

https://soul-dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:30 am

Roi suffered through the cut's and kept looking, watching, and peering trying to find some way.....anyway! He had to break his bottleneck and get past these leaves! Then it finally hit him! Well not literally. But he started to understand as he began to feel something...no....not just feel it. He heard it, smelt it, and could see it clearly in his mind's eye! It was like each leaf was giving off it's own unique ripple and he just had to piece those ripples together as he moves as fast as he could to dance along those ripples and avoid getting hit all together.

[Speed Training 14/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:38 am

Roi laughed cheerfully as he finally saw it. He practically began skipping into the leaves. His movements became like a work of the finest arts a dance so enchanting it would have you riveted. He started to nearly effortlessly avoid the leaves and was finally able to add more leaves and double them fully. However even with the leaves reaching double he still danced though easily and elegantly. It almost seemed as if the leaves were purposely avoiding him he was moving so fast and profoundly. He continued on at that speed and with that amount of leaves for a while before deciding this was not nearly enough! He needed more leaves! He needed to be faster! He needed to surpass his limits right there and now!!!

[Speed Training 15/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 3:55 am

Roi increased the leaves and now half the room was full! He was in sync with the special worl of Wind and Waves around him! This time when he began to move an after shadow formed chasing after him as his body sang through the leaves. It played a foreign melody to commune with the nature around him. It even seemed as if he was playing hide and seek with his shadow every once in a while. He was nearly there. Nearly at the peak of this exercise! But not just yet. He still hadn't reached the speed Kyojin had showed him! and he even bet that wasn't even the fastest the red-headed bastard could move!

[Speed Training 16/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 4:00 am

"Not yet, not yet, not YET! Roi moved even faster he added even more leaves soon the whole room was once again full of leaves as it had been at the start! But this time he wasn't suffering cut after cut after cut. This time he barely got cut here and there nut he could still see it! He could see where to move! He just had to be faster! He needed to reach those minuscule spaces where he could slip through everything and become the wind riding the wandering wave. Roi grit his teeth sweat soaking down his back and his muscles straining as he continued to push himself, and added even more speed!

[Speed Training 17/18 (25)]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Sat May 09, 2020 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 4:10 am

At that moment the world seemed to open up. Everything became a blur yet he could still "SEE" it all clearly. Time seemed to trudge through slowly given the illusion of bounty. More time then he could ever no what to do with. The leaves danced around him. He did not control them....yet once again he was their master. He seemed to move so fast he moved the leaves along with him. Not only did he avoid them he led them by the figurative nose! Roi couldn't see himself, but somehow he realized he'd finally matched the speed he'd saw Kyo moving at when he introduced this exercise to him. Yes! But Roi still wasn't done. How could he be satisfied if he didn't surpass that old giant?!? Without even trying he raised his speed a whole other level. he seemed to blinking and out in the confines of the room as the leaves moved like the fiercest snow storm. HE.WAS.SPEED. And this is that he had needed!

[Speed Training 18/18 (25)]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sat May 09, 2020 4:12 am

PLEASE IGNORE THE DICE ROLL MY DRUNKEN SELF ACCIDENTALLY ROLLED IT WITHOUT TRYING! SORRY!!!
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445