Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Figuring out what happened P, Ragar EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Figuring out what happened P, Ragar

2 posters

Go down

Figuring out what happened P, Ragar Empty Figuring out what happened P, Ragar

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Travin had spent a few days asking around and learned that the pink hair guy he saw was the current Lieutenant of squad 1, but with the disappearance of squad 1 captain, he was looking to be next in line. Travin had a good idea of what happened to squad 1 captain it took him a while and it was Azazel who noticed it but that hollow they fought had the same spiritual pressure as Yato. Travin wanted to talk to Ragar and had a letter dropped off at his office to him. It had been sealed with wax so to make sure Ragar would know if it had been tampered with. The letter would read. 

I believe we need to talk about what happened to the three of us in that maze. Meet me in the Rukongai district I know a place we can talk in private. 

PS make sure you are not followed. 

With that Travin would stand on top of the water tower in the Rukongai district so he would be able to see Ragar coming.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2340

Back to top Go down

Figuring out what happened P, Ragar Empty Re: Figuring out what happened P, Ragar

Post by Ragar Rose III Sun May 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Ragar had been really busy lately. He had been struggling to keep up with all the work that has been piled against him since the incident. He was practically next in line to be the Captain and he had been working towards that for a while now. He was on the cusp of awakening his Bankai he could feel it. As he stayed in his office handling some paperwork he would receive a strange letter. As he read the letter the strange hollow like power within him would began to pulse. "What? There was another person there besides Yato and I? Why didnt I remember this?" Ragar would more closely search through his memories as he began to notice the signs of another person being there. The strange bakudo attacking the hollow and a black fire would surface to the front of his mind. "There was another person! I must meet with them and find out their status in regards to this hollow power."

Ragar would immediately head to the location meeting secretly. He would make sure to avoid any and all forms of tailing and detection just as the letter stated. What would he find here? Would the person who sent this message be reduced to a state like Yato? Or have their powers but controlled and restricted much like his own? As he arrived Ragar made sure to hide his figure from view. He would make sure to properly ascertain the persons identity before revealing himself. Should he expose his powers to someone with harmful intentions it could be disastrous. "I am here as instructed. But before we talk face to face you must prove your identity. What Bakudo did you use in the fight against that Hollow? What power did you use to free yourself from the torrent of ice power?"

Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Figuring out what happened P, Ragar Empty Re: Figuring out what happened P, Ragar

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Travin saw the same pink-haired man he had learned was named Ragar soon to be captain of squad 1. He wanted Travin to prove that he was there something that he couldn’t blame the man for. If he was right and anyone found out about the new powers they would have to run just like Yato did. Or at least that’s what Travin believed. “I used Bakudō #30: Shitotsu Sansen and the flames is the unique ability I have had since I was alive.” Travin would hold out a hand and create a small fireball of black flames quickly putting it out soon after so no one would notice. “If that good enough for you follow me where to out in the open here” Travin would tell Ragar. 

He would take off jumping down from the water tower and landing on the ground. Using his black flames as he got close to the ground to slow his descent. They were in the poor section of the town and the most anyone would see was a few soul reapers taking off into the woods around the area. Travin would move at max speed as long as Ragar could keep up. With this being their first meeting he didn’t know anything about the man really. 

Once they were deep into the woods and unable to sense any spiritual pressure from anything anymore. Travin would stop “what do you know about what happened to us. All I know is that I have this mask that gives me insane amounts of power, and I’m only telling you because I think you do as well and if anyone else found out I think we would have to leave.” He would wait to see what Ragar would say. His hand on Kuroki’s handle just in case he needed to fight to keep his secret.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sun May 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Ragar would be satisfied with the answers the Shinigami had given him. No one but the three of them would have known about such things. While it wasn't enough to let Ragar completely relax his guard, he was now less defensive then before. Ragar would follow behind the Shinigami after he left as instructed. It didnt take them a long time to enter a completely secluded forest that would allow them to talk freely and completely undetected. It seemed as if the Shinigami could no longer hold back his questions. He had immediately jumped into asking what happened at that strange building compound. He would also directly reveal that he too also developed the strange mask and hollow powers like himself.

Ragar would take a moment to think about everything that has happened before responding. "You must be more careful about divulging such an important secret... Even though you knew I was there, you couldn't have known I developed the same power as you. While I did indeed acquire the same power as you, it was dangerous to reveal such a vital piece of information. You too should be aware of how illegal a power we possess is within the soul society. So in the future unless you encounter a person use the same power as us, its best that you dont talk about it."

It was clear that the person was just as lost and confused as Ragar. However he needed to let the man know to protect himself and maintain his calm. If Ragar was the enemy who had done this to them, this shinigami in front of him could have been in serious danger. "All I know is that I woke up on what appeared to be a table for experiments. There had been a linger pain deep within my soul and my body. Alongside that pain had been the power and aura of a hollow. It have invaded and fused with my soul. I then, much like you were able to access that strange Hollow Mask and my power too soared. I do not recall how I got to that table or where the powers come from. It seems a portion of my memories had been altered. It was then that the room exploded and I saw able to see that Hollow beast who I assume was the Captain to my First Division. Then YOU know the rest..." Ragar would sigh as he recalled all the events that had occured. It was then that he realized that they had not introduced themselves. "Oh... By the way, Im Ragar. Ragar Rose III the current Lieutenant of the First Division. Who might you be?"

Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Travin was so excited to finally have someone that he could talk to about the strange new hollow powers that he didn’t even think about the fact that maybe Ragar hadn’t developed the powers as well. Sure he was ready to fight to hide it if needed but he should have thought about it before flying off and revealing the secret. He listened to Ragar nodding in agreement with everything he said. “Your right next time I’ll be more carful I got ahead of myself with knowing that you were there that I didn’t think about the fact that you may not have had anything happen” Travin would tell Ragar. In an admittance of failure. 

Ragar told Travin everything that he knew and confirmed that it was Yato that had gone full hollow. Once Ragar had finished Travin would introduce himself as well “I’m Travin member of squad 2, rumor has it I’m going to be seeing a lot of promotions” he would say with a laugh. Before adding in a small voice “You think that will happen to us as well, and Yato was just too strong to contain the new power as well?
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sun May 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Ragar pondered what happened to Travin. It seems as if he also had been through a similar process as him. However his memories had a wider view point. Ragar had been so focused on Yato's predicament that he had neglected a lot of the other valuable info around. But it was too late for regret now. After he was sure that Travin would be able to protect himself and this secret better Ragar was willing to trust him a bit more. "I dont think what happened to Yato will happen to us. In fact I have a strong feeling that because the power of his soul was much stronger than ours, the hollow power that infected him was able to run rampant more so than with us. It was clear while fighting him that the power he possessed it similar to ours, however it was alot more pure. It seems his connection to that hollow power had been a lot stronger than ours. But would he be able to control that power after it forcefully released itself is whats concerns me..."

"Now while we temporarily have control of the power, I dont think we always will have such control. Every so often I think we will need to train with this power to remove the vicious edge of it. In doing so the likeliness that it gets out of hand will lessen greatly. The problem is finding a way to do that without the rest of the Soul Society finding out about it. As soon as you equip that Mask, the aura of your reiatsu automatically changes. It becomes almost identical to hollows yet still barely distinguishable to those who have met you before." Ragar would voice his thoughts on the power. He would continuously speak to both analyze what he knew in his head while also informing Travin of a plan of action they should take.

"I want to test something... Would you be willing to accompany me? I wish to spar with hollow power and attempt to train and hone my control over it... We will have to restrict the level of power we output however. If any nearby shinigami with high detection powers since Lieutenant Level hollow power we'll be screwed."
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Mon May 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Travin would agree with what Ragar was saying Yato was much stronger than the two of them and Travin knew that Ragar knew him better than Travin. He would nod in agreement with Ragar crossing his arms in front of him. “I agree we probably do need to train this new power, and I am willing to give it a shot here and this helps me figure out what I need to do. I’ll let you know since I feel I can call you an ally being they only other one in the soul society like me. I’m going to become squad 2 captain it’s my current goal. The reason is that there is a bakudo in the private section of squad 2 only accessible by the captain. That once used creates a barrier around well almost anything. It lasts for weeks and completely Sheilds anything inside from being detected.” Travin would take a moment and make sure that Ragar didn’t have any questions so far before continuing after a few seconds. 

I’m going to find Yato and do to that I need free access to the living world as well as a way to hide my comings and goings. This is why I need that Bakudo it would also work for a training grounds for the two of use to fully use our hollow powers without fear of being caught and thrown out. I think Yato may know more than us all we know is that someone messed with our memories.” Travin would walk away a few steps putting some distance between them before drawing Kuroki.

“I’ll leave it up to you if we can get away with using Shikai or not” he would ask? If Ragar agreed that Shikai would be fine Travin would activate his Shikai if not he would stand ready to start.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed May 13, 2020 5:07 am

"Perfect if you could get ahold of that Bakudo it would be valuable for the both of us. In fact if possible you should teach it to me when you acquire it. I know that you arent supposed to say the secrets of the Division but the both of us need to be in sync if we want to keep what happened to us secret. I myself should be appointed as the new Captain pretty soon. I first must awaken my Bankai. Once that is out of the way we'll both have the power of two Divisions to figure out what has happened to us..." This was Ragar thoughts about the special technique of the secret Division it was truly valuable for the two of them and acquiring it should definitely be a top priority for Travin. It was essential that the two of them become the Captains of their respective Divisions it would certainly make things a lot easier for the pair.

"I don't think we should activate the powers of our zanpaktuo. I want the focus of this spar to be the hollow power. Furthermore it'll help us to conceal our identities. The appearance of the power from strong hollow is a common occurrence for this area of the Rukongai. But if the power of or level and that of a shinigami appears at the same time it'll likely draw the attention of anyone stationed in area. I wont limit you from using your shikai, however I wont." With that said, Ragar would once again adorn his Vizard Mask and with it the strange hollow power would erupt from his body. A white almost demon like hollow mask with four pointed edges at the corners of his face would appear.

"Prepare yourself!" This was the warning he gave to Travin. It would seem even his voice had changed while the mask was equipped. It now held a distinct demonic bestial like tone almost completely different from his normal voice... Ragar would simple dash forward before throwing a powerful left punch aimed at Travins chest. He firstly would want to test how much his physical strength would increase when wearing the mask. After such a small exchange of physical combat then he would use his weapon to test the power.

[1/5] (Training To Increase Duration of Vizard Mask)

Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Wed May 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Travin agreed to teach Ragar the Bakudo when he got his hands on it. Knowing that it would be something good for both of them so they could practice their hollow powers without getting caught. Agreeing that it was probably too dangerous to use their powers without someone finding them. Pulling out Kuroki “after this little spar to see how our new powers work. I would like to practice my Bankai here away from everyone, and let you tell me if you can sense my hollow powers. I don’t want to go for a captain’s exam for them to find out I have hollow powers.”

Lifting his left hand up to his face Travin mask would appear as he runs his hand down his face. His mask would be white carved like a skull with four horns two on each side one pointing up and one pointing down. “Let’s go” he would say but his voice would be different very close to that of Ragars after he put his mask on. Almost as if his voice had been combined with someone else’s while talking into a fan or something. He would bring his sword up to cross guard in front of him waiting to see what Ragar would do next.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed May 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Ragar wasnt surprised about his punch being blocked. In fact he'd only used this physical attack to have some sort of idea where strength lied. Ragar would leap backwards already to gain some distance. He would then place his left hand around the hilt of his weapon while also using his right hand to hold the sheath. The Rose wearing shinigami would then rush forward once again. However this time Ragar would quickly unsheath the blade attacking with a vertical slash.

The slash would be aimed from the lower part of his abdomen and would go upwards toward the head of his opponent. If Travin wasn't careful this attack could be potentially lethal. Ragar had not held back his entire strength. He would fully channel the power of his Hollow Mask to test its capability and increase his control of it. "Even though we aren't using our releases, let us display the power of our base zanpaktuo!"

[2/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Wed May 13, 2020 8:47 pm

Travin slid back a few inches as Ragar made contact against his sword. Letting him know that Ragar was far stronger than Travin. At least as far as physical strength went, but that was never Travin’s strong suit. Sure he could throw a punch as good as the next guy but his true power was in the strength of his techniques. He had already figured out how he was going to block Ragar’s next attack the moment he took off charging at Travin again. This time sword drawn in both hands and looking for what Travin could only guess was an upward slash starting somewhere around Travin’s belly button. 

Bakudō #81: Dankū” Travin would yell out as a translucent wall sprung up in between the two of them. Ragar’s attack would bounce off of the wall unable to cut through it at his current power level. Travin knew that it was possible to break the wall but he knew of no one that could do it in their base forms. Ragar would tell Travin that he wanted them to display the power of their base zanpakuto. “Very well my friend” Travin would simply replay, as two demonic looking black leather wings sprouted from his back. Each wing was a big as travins entire body. Holding his Kuroki in both hands Travin would drop the wall throwing out one wing in front of him to block Ragar’s view of his sword. Before coming with a wide arcing swing from the side moving his wing out of the way as he swung the blade.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Ragar had been surprised at the sight of the kido spell Danku. But it was only a temporary surprise, he would slide his blade off the barrier before watching his opponent become adorned in elegant black wings. "Quite Interesting but you're not the only one who can have multiple tools." Ragar would toss his zanpaktuo in the air as it was covered in a white light. Moments later the once singular blade one transform into three. This was his zanpaktuo's base ability, it allowed itself to summon two perfect clones of itself to fight in battle.

Ragar would catch two of the blades with both his hands, while the remaining would be grasped with his mouth. Using this unorthodox sword style, Ragar would slash out with the two swords in his hands to attack and potentially cut down Travin's wings. With the remaining blade in his mouth, he would launch his head forward. This caused the blade in his mouth to lash outward and clash with Travin's sword strike. He had intended to challenge his opponent blow for blow! His speed allowed him to even match his opponent while his raw physical strength would overpower him in a direct clash.

[3/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Wed May 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Travins saw Ragar’s sword go flying into the air for a split second before turning into 3 copies of itself. Well, that’s something Travin thought to himself as his wing flew in front of him blocking Ragar’s vision as well as Travins own vision of where the 3 blades went. Not liking the idea of not knowing Travin let his left hand slip off the blade and created a fireball of black flames in it. Thinking it would be a good surprise as there should be no way for Ragar to see the fireball from behind the wing. It was at this time that Ragar’s blades connected with Travins wing cutting two slashes down the middle of the wing. Travin let out a roar of pain as his blade connected with the one in Ragar’s mouth. “Now how am I going to fly” Travin would yell at Ragar who was pushing his blade back with just his neck muscle Travin thought. 

Travin would toss the fireball not wanting to let his other hand get in front of his weapon. He knew that would be a really bad idea. While his wings could grow back his hand would not. It did still hurt though to have his wing cut like that, but he wouldn’t need to throw the fireball very far or very hard either since there was only a matter of a couple of feet between the two. With Ragar’s mouth blade connected to Travins Blade, and with Ragar’s other two blades still on the downward arc from their slash Travin wanted to see how he got out of this. Of course, he was ready to put the fire out if he needed to. After all, he didn’t want to hurt Ragar and if the flames did connect they would go out almost as soon as they made contact.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Ragar had been happy that his three successive attacks was enough to hit his opponent. But it would seem that Travin had been a bit more resourceful than he had thought. Ragar would be caught off guard by a fire ball launched at him that had been hidden behind his opponents wing. "Shit!" Ragar would drop the two blades in his hands before crossing his arms in front of him for a fragile defense. It wouldn't take long for the fireball to strike him launching him back and burning his arms. He would let out a slight shout in response to the pain. "It seems I was a bit careless..."

Ragar would lower his burned and bleeding arms to his side. The injury had not been that serious but it indeed had hurt. He would first call back the two copies of the sword he made back to the one in his mouth. These copies would turn into a white light before flowing back into the main blade. Ragar would both take the sword from his mouth with his right hand while also raising his left hand and pointing his index finger at Travin. "Very well lets try this now... CERO!" A red hollow like reiatsu would manifest floating above the tip of his index finger. This reiatsu would appear as a small sphere approximately the size of a tennis ball. Moments later this sphere would erupt hurtling a large beam of that hollow like reiatsu at Travin. This was one of the signature attacks of Hollow and even Ragar had been surprised he could now use such a thing.

[4/5]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Thu May 14, 2020 7:25 pm

The fireball hit and like any normal person Ragar backed away and put the fire out. In any normal situation, Travin would have kept throwing them. However, this was not a normal situation and he didn’t want to hurt Ragar, so he waited for him to put the fire out. However when he raised one hand and said Cero. Travin wasn’t quite sure what he was going to do. He had seen Cero’s before and knew that it was dangers but if Ragar could do it so could Travin. 

Ok, let’s give it a shot” Travin would say lifting his hand as well. Focusing his reiatsu into the tip of his finger created a crimson color of red at the tip of his finger. While it charged he thought that this would be the perfect tech to find out who had the stronger reiatsu. He had done found out that Ragar was stronger than him and they were fairly equal in speed. He hoped that he would be stronger since he wanted to be better than Ragar at, at least one thing. It would only be fair since he was stronger Travin thought to himself knowing that if Ragar did have a stronger Reiatsu that it would only prove how much further Travin was at his goal.
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat May 16, 2020 3:42 am

Ragar was satisfied with the new information he had gained from his mask. In fact he had also noticed that his control and length of time wearing the mask had increased. This was what he had wanted to accomplish. Ragar would then use one last ability to test his powers however this would not be an attack. Purely using his reiatsu he would open a spatial tear in between both of their cero to prevent an explosion of their power. This wouldnt allow them to see who was better than the other however it would stop the suspicions from those around.

The technique he had used was Gargantua, this allowed him to send both Cero into Hueco Mundo allowing them to explode and clash there instead of in the Soul Society. "I think that's enough for now. I was able to comprehend a few things throughout our short exchange. I thank you for the assistance. I guess it is true that our soul is no longer purely that of a Shinigami. There is no the essence of Hollow and with that we can also learn thier techniques. I believe that we are now a mutated shinigami. A race known as the Vizard." Ragar would deactivate his mask once he was short that Travin was done attacking. He didn't wanna lower his guard to early in case he didn't hear Ragar waving the white flag. He also waited to hear his new comrades thoughts about what they now were.

[5/5] (Vizard Mask Duration Increased by 1 Post)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Travin 1 Sun May 17, 2020 1:58 pm

Travin watched as the two cero’s entered into Hueco Mundo before Ragar telling him that he was done having learned everything they could have the moment. He had the same thought that they were no longer just shinigami but something else. However, it was the first time he had heard any mention of Vizards. “I do think that we have tested our current limits for as much as we can at this time due to the risk of being caught. Ill search the library back at squad 2 and see what I can find out about Vizards there could be more of us out there somewhere. I have my captain exam in 2 days if you want to come by the squad next week I should have some stuff ready for us to examine” Travin would leave off at that. “I think we should return at different times to keep from arousing suspicion” he would add turning around. He knew that the longer they stayed here the more suspicious it would be if anyone showed up. They may not think anything of them having hollow powers now, but 2 people that’s next in line to become captain could start a rumor and give them unwanted attention right now.

possible exit
Travin 1
Travin 1
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength45
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance140
ReiatsuReiatsu234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down