Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Point of Pressure [Mission] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Point of Pressure [Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Point of Pressure [Mission] Empty Point of Pressure [Mission]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Roi had just finished training his body to be able to withstand his reiatsu a bit better so that he could properly grasp his bankai. But once he had intended to prepare to grasp his bankai HQ suddenly sent him a mission. There was a fresh faced Shinigamai in need of some guidance from a Captain-level individual. Originally, his mom should've taken this mission but she passed it along to him without a thought. But whatever this was fine too. A Captain has to guide the younger generation right? Since he intended on becoming Captain soon, doing this much was simply practice for his future duties. 'She probably knows my intentions.' Roi was sure Captain Arashi knew his ambition and this was her way of supporting him. The nosy woman. Roi sent a summon's for the Shinigami in question to appear in his favorite danger room and then he waited.

[Mission Post 1/6]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450

Back to top Go down

Point of Pressure [Mission] Empty Re: Point of Pressure [Mission]

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Savarin wasn't sure what this summon was about, but he had heard that there was a standing order for a bonus for people to get some more training in.  He changed into his robes, placed his quietly babbling zanpakuto on his belt, and made his way to the specified room.  There was no sender name on the summons, but it was one of the academy practice rooms. But he rested a hand on the handle of his zanpakuto as he walked in; he had no real idea what to expect, but a few of his classmates had been fans of the 'unexpected spar time.'

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Roi's eye twitched as he noticed unsurprisingly that his student was freakishly tall but as the shortest shinigami in Gotei at 4"10 most shini...no even most spirit's were taller than him outside of children. He sighed as his tails twitched curiously. "Good morning Savarin, HQ has assigned be to guide yo a bit in spiritual control and projection. Before we begin however I'm going to need to see what I'm working with. Please release your full spiritual pressure and in this state show me any basic kido attack on that dummy over there." Roi would point to a training dummy he'd dragged into the room which he had fortified with his own spiritual pressure. The fox-man was ready to get started.

[Mission Post 2/6]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Sun May 10, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Savarin's eyes widened slightly at seeing his teacher.  One thing he still hadn't fully understood in his research was the spiritual creatures that weren't quite human.  He wasn't sure how they factored into the cycle of rebirth in general.  Either way, this shinigami was his senior, and he could ask questions later if there was an opportunity.  

He bowed to his teacher, "While I understand the basics of several hado, bakudo, and kaido, I have been unable to manifest my reiatsu in a kido yet."

While he had issues manifesting kido, he was able to flare his reiatsu.  Savarin focused, and released his reiatsu in a flare of sickly green light; it was meager compared to Roiyarubīsuto's, but even in that small quantity he would have been able to feel something distinctly 'wrong' about it.

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 4:31 pm

Roi frowned a bit. He was unaware that this shinigami was so new that he didn't know any kido, but after thinking he remembered there was some shinigami who never learned any and didn't care for kido at all. As for his Reiatsu the young man's power seemed decent and he could somewhat work with that. As for the feeling his spiritual power gave off Roi did not concern much over it. There were many mysterious shinigami in Gotei and most of them had dangerous secrets surrounding them and a deadly vibe to boot. There was no reason to go poking into other's people business unless it became your business. "Okay, sigh, so I can work with this. Go ahead and take out your zanpakuto. I'm going to make a few enhancement's to the training dummies. Once I give you the start you'll use your spiritual sense to see the amount of spiritual energy cloaking each dummy. Use exactly the same amount to cut through them. None of them will have an amount higher then you can muster. If you use too much or too little you won't be able to cut them. Be exact." As he spoke and explained Roi had already moved toward the training dummies manipulating the reiatsu around them then he looked up after stepping away from them. "Begin!"

[Mission Post 3/6]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Savarin sighed, no one seemed really understood his problem; even in the teachers in the academy gave him the same lessons.  He pulled out his zanpakuto, ignoring the excited murmur of voices as he looked at the training dummies.  Despite his trouble forming kido properly, his sensing of reiatsu was actually fairly precise.  

He glanced at his teacher with a look that said 'really?' and took a step towards the dummies.  Allowing a certain flow of reiatsu wasn't a problem, it was forcing it to go into any other form except well, just raw reiatsu.  Very quickly, Savarin let his reiatsu trickle into his zanpakuto and cut the one Roiyarubīsuto had coated with the lowest quantity.  Without pausing, he turned up the faucet a notch and cleaved the next one.  He quickly repeated this process without pausing until he reached a dummy he knew he didn't have the raw spiritual pressure to cut.

"Letting out specific levels isn't my problem.  Forcing, coaxing, encouraging...whatever advice you're about to give me, my reiatsu seems to fight me when I try to do anything more than just let it flow."

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Roi nodded sagely as Savarin took out the training dummies efficiently. "Decent Control." He would give out this praise as spiritual control was NOT an academy level skill. In fact although it was not too difficult it was a skill that signified one was nearing the standards of a seated shinigami. At his students outburst he would sigh looking up into the sky wistfully. "That would most likely be since you're pulling reiatsu from your zanpakuto, albeit doing so unconsciously this is what you're doing." Roi was very well versed in reiatsu and it's various understandings. A shinigami was generally made of and used pure reiatsu starting out but would become more and more influenced by their zanpukto as they grew stronger and used their zanpukto more. However their were of course special existences who started off with reiatsu that was not pure and in fact was already in line with their zanpukto or shinigami powers were going to be. His dual reiatsu that were split between primal and imperial was an example of this to a lesser extent. "At this point separating your self from your zanpakuto powers would be futile and counter productive, So our next lesson will be harnessing the power of our zanpakuto without having it bite us in the @ss."

[Mission Post 4/6]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Savarin shook his head, "While I will readily accept that my zanpakuto is a babbling unhelpful thing at the moment, I do not believe it is the cause of issue.  We tried the same thing in the academy.  I get the same results when the blade is in another room altogether."

He shrugged, but nonetheless held the blade at his side as its voices quietly murmured in his head, "But obviously whoever assigned us to each other thinks you can help.  Perhaps you might have a different approach; I'm always willing to learn."

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 6:26 pm

"Do you know how a Zanpukto is formed when it is not inherited? Even in different rooms you will still experience influence from your zanpakuto. That is because your zanpakuto is formed from the power of your own soul, not all souls were created equal. Some were created stronger and some different. While normally this difference is reflected in the zanpakuto of a shinigami first certain stronger or different shinigami are already changed before they can even obtain an asuchi. I guess the simplest way to put it is your soul is already developed past your zanpakuto and most likely your control for your zanpukto."

Roi treid explaining it another way to make things a bit clearer and also to explain what they were going to be doing next. He sat on the floor in a meditative position with his wooden kendo blade that held his zanpakuto on his lap.He then motioned Savarin to follow.

"I'm going to teach you an advanced meditation technique called Jinzen. Then we're you're going to go into your inner world. I'll attach part of my spiritual pressure to you so we'll be able to communicate while you're inside the Inner World of your zanpakuto. This will be a reflection of your soul, and only in here will you find the answers you seek."

After explaining this and how Jinzen would work as well as tethering a spiritual connection to Savarin he would prepare to begin the climax of their session. "Soul is the source of all spiritual power."

[Mission Post 5/6]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Sun May 10, 2020 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Savarin smiled sadly as his teacher entered the meditative position, jinzen never had worked with his zanpakuto either.  "Not to shoot down your idea, but I've been to my inner world a few times, never of my own volition."

He nodded to his zanpakuto, "The little bastard seems to be able to pull me into it whenever it wants.  Even in the middle of a conversation; thankfully it doesn't seem like any time passes when it does, but it's certainly disorienting to spend a few hours in that chaos when someone is in the middle of a sentence.  It hasn't done it all often, but yeah..."

He shook his head, "...my zanpakuto spirit seems to hold the keys to my inner world, not me.  Nothing I can find in any textbook talks about anything like that."

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Roi smiled to himself a bit at the young shinigami's frustration as a knowing gleam lit up his eyes."In that case things should be simpler." It seemed he was on the right track but with a few barriers in between. "A zanpukto that controls your entry to your inner world is one who has not fully acknowleged you or has not been fully acknowleged. It might make you seem crazy or strange but try to listen to it's voice when it speaks no matter where you may be. IT's likely trying to say something important but without a strong enough connection there will be miscommunication." Roi stood as he prepared to nudge the young shiinigami on the path he should be taking but first he had to give a brief warning so the man didn't get a heart attack.

"One of the ways to forcefully jump into your inner world is to be in legitimate lethal danger. This will also strengthen your connection to your zanpakuto and increase both of your reiatsu output. This may also set some things in motion. I advise you to wor hard towards bankai...." All of a sudden in the middle of his speech he fully released his spiritual pressure, for Savarin this would cause paralysis and the feeling as if he was dying or already dead. This should also give the mans zanpukto the proper incentive to act and hopefully pull Savarin in. What happened after that was up to Savarin. He had to take hold of this chance and remember his words.

[Mission Post 6/6]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 7:34 pm

Savarin shook his head, "No; you don't under--"

It was too late, and the reiatsu coming from his teacher forced him to his knees.  The voices from the zanpakuto rose in volume, but the cacophony was still without direction.  He heard some panic, some cheering, some anger.  But nothing specific.  He gritted his teeth, there was no sudden pull into the shifting chaos of his inner world.  On occasion he did get the impression a few words were more important than others.

Like right now, glaring at the grinning fox-man in front of him, a few words in several different voices bubbled up through the gibberish in his head, 'up buttecup.''He's just.''Bluffing.'

Well, that was probably that.  He'd just have to wait for Roiyarubīsuto to drop his pressure.

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Sun May 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Roi sighed in exasperation. that most definitely should have worked. Otherwise his zanpakuto wouldn't have any sense of self-preservation. That or maybe it wanted the man to die? Or it assumed he wouldn't actually kill Savarin, which would mean that either Savarin, his zanpakuto, or both of them were to naive. It would not be hard to kill a normal soul reaper and cover it up especially for someone like him being the Lieutenant of the division that focused on the health and well-being of all the other soul reapers and kept them safe and supported normally.

Ah, but Roi didn't mind a naive man, after all who wanted to viewed as someone who would easily kill? A psychopath? Roi temporarily ignored the fact that he had two or three non-zanpakuto voices talking to themselves in his head on any give day. Speaking of which maybe one of them had an idea of what they should do next. 'Maybe we should just kill him for real and resurrect him after?' This was his primal persona. The guy wasn't usually this blood thirsty, so he was currently just being an @ss. 'Ignoring stupid we should ask him to describe his situation a little more clearly. King we know you have the rulers mentality and all and we are leading experts in reiatsu but both the soul and it's powers including reiatsu will always have unsolved mysteries. No matter how much we know we still should properly listen to the facts.' This was the Imperial persona and he was the more reasonable of the three.

If not the most mature when dealing with the Primal persona. If the jerk wasn't so freaking lazy maybe he could give the king persona a run for his money and if Primal used his head better and tried to control his emotions and inhibitions better the same could be said for him. Roi had already released his pressure and sent a jolt of pressure to wake Savarin up long before he started his inner thoughts. It was as soon as he realized it had not worked. Now iit seemed he was muttering to himself about something....and.....answering those mutter's? He temporarily forgot about the other shinigmai in the room.......
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Sun May 10, 2020 9:54 pm

Savarin gasp slightly as he caught his breath, forcing a few angry choice words down.  This man obviously was not much of a teacher, and given the fact he seemed to be having a conversation with himself, rather than his zanpakuto, he was also not entirely all there.

Hmm...the tails, and the stories about kitsune yokai...maybe various yokai were originated by non-human shinigami or other spirits.  The mystery of their original origin wasn't any clearer, maybe a tulpa?  Savarin shook his head, it was a question for another time as his teacher mumbled to himself.

He glanced at the door, he could pretty easily just walk right out.  The older man probably wouldn't even notice.  But no; obviously someone thought this man could help, so he'd lay it out clearly.

Savarin cleared his throat loudly, "If you would allow me to explain my situation before the next...lesson, it may benefit both of us."  He sighed, "I have read numerous accounts of various zanapkuto spirits and reiatsu oddities trying to solve my issues.  I have read about shinigami with as many as four different zanpakuto spirits.  But those spirits each tend to have a blade associated with them; two spirits, two blades; yes?"

Savarin paused, glancing to to make sure the fox-tailed shinigami was following along before he continued. He held the overly-long katana in front of him, parallel to the floor, "I've had several unplanned visits to my inner world.  It has never been the same, and has drastically shifted while I'm in there.  I'm talking about going from a scenic countryside to skyscrapers to jungle.  But not only that, but my zanpakuto seems to have hundreds, maybe even thousands of different voices that not only never shut up, but seem to argue with each other.  Most of the time I'm not even sure it...they, maybe... are even aware I'm there.  I haven't learned when I've been unexpectedly and suddenly drawn into the inner world, it's practically seems random."

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Mon May 11, 2020 5:42 pm

"Ah....I see. Well the province of a multiple of zanpakuto spirits isn't too rare, but the conundrum of a multitude of them is much more rare. However it's not as if there have been no similar cases. There are three such cases that should help you actually. I've touched upon this research but have not gone into detail as I've been focused on training recently."

Roi would summon a throne made of wood to sit down on and another smaller throne for Savarin to take a seat. Then he begins to explain his sources.

"There are three prominet yet obscure people who not only had experiences that's likely similar to your they even kept journals that they condensed together in autobiography/help books for others like them. The first book was from a mad scientist shinigami in the R/D department who wanted to split his own soul in to a multitude of pices and make all those pieces into full individual souls."

Roi frowned a bit at that then sighed. he never understood those who used such drastic measures on their own souls but what did he know.

"The second was by an ancient shinigami captain who was born with a muktitude of souls in one, basically an army of souls each with their own inner worlds This one was quite intresting actually I'd meant to study it in detail when I had more free time."

Roi enjoyed research, med work, and kido practice in that order. And his love of reiatsu and any knowledge of it was without question. If mother hadn't found him he might've even gone to the R/D department instead of 4th division.

"The third account was from a notorious ex-Lieutenant shinigami who also happened to be from the R/D Department, who slaughtered and stole thousands of of souls from shinigami, humans, hollows, etcetera and he ended up combining them all with his own soul to gain much more power. Normally this would've resulted in an abomination or hollow but he somehow retained his form as a shinigami. No one was ever able to catch him not even the Captains of Gotei back then. However his reiatsu would give of a sickly disturbing sensation that let others know when he had been around either hunting, fleeing, or whatever. His book just appeared in the R/D department one day and when others wanted it bunrned the Captain of that division at the time reasoned it was important to protect against another existence like that man so it was added to forbidden texts."

Roi hesitated before talking about the last one. He had some special connections with all the divisions but especially R/D so he had his own copy of all three of those books but he did not generally allow others to use his private books but the first two could be found ancd checked out with ease. Roi bit his leip before making a decision.

"If you're looking for help with your Inner World problem I'd look at the second book if I were you, if you need research on why your spiritual power is twisted come to me when I'm in my quaters and I'll allow you too read the third book suoervised. You won't be able to acess the original since it's technically a forbidden text as such don't go spreading knowledge of me having it or allowing you to read from it. As for the control of multiple zanpakuto spirits your best option would be the first book. I'm sorry this took so long just for a reference for the rareer texts in the R&D division. Normally I would be better equipped to handle your reiatsu or soul related inqueries I've just been busy as of late and you were thrust upon me last minute wothout me having time to prepare. That and I was originally under the impression you were here for training alone. For the first two books take this to the R/D department they won't let you take thsose books without a certain level of reference."

Roi would then hand him one of the blank references he'd recieved from the captain of the R/D department in exchange for....well that's not important anymore. 'Sorry mom.' Roi signed it with Savarin's name as the recepient and him as the sponsor.
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Savarin Mon May 11, 2020 8:52 pm

Savarin nodded, as the older shinigami spoke, the voices coming from his zanpakuto got louder and louder; excitement was the prevailing emotion he could hear, but any words were lost in the din. The second book did indeed sound helpful, but the voices from his blade reached their crescendo as he described the third. As usual, he tuned the gibberish out and listened to his teacher. With a nod, he took the slip of paper that would give him access to potentially useful information.

With that, the rookie bowed deeply, "Thank you very much, I will let you know if I find anything useful in these volumes."

It didn't feel like anything more to be said, so Savarin turned and started out of the room.

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength50
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance50
ReiatsuReiatsu250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content