Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Kindred Spirits [Open] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Kindred Spirits [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Kindred Spirits [Open] Empty Kindred Spirits [Open]

Post by Yato Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:41 am

Yato walked into the Grand Hall with a lax gait. He was in no hurry today, he had nothing planned and no responsibilities to attend to. This was the one good thing about being such a lowly seated Shinigami, he had far less to do on a daily basis than those of higher seats. He had already done his morning training and was simply coming here to rest for a while until it was time for his afternoon training session. This was generally a congregation area for members of the First Division, so it wasn't uncommon to find others within the Division hanging here as well once they caught a break from work. He sat down at one of the tables to drink some sake, resting his tired muscles.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool3,350

https://soul-dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kindred Spirits [Open] Empty Re: Kindred Spirits [Open]

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:29 am

Ragar was truly annoyed during the first half of the day. He was tasked with taking one of his follow First Divison members to the Academy. Their job was to help teach the upcoming members how the Soul Society operated. However, instead of doing his job, Ragar's division member decide to slack off. He would constantly flirt with the females and bully the males to assert his dominance.

Ragar made attempts to clean up the mess left behind by his companion but he couldn't keep up. After they left he made sure to reprimand him extremely on their way to HQ. As they arrived in the congregation area Ragar finally decided to split with him. Sighing, he would continue walking forward with his hand covering his face as he contemplated something. He would then began mumbling to himself unintentionally disregarding anyone around him. Anyone around would surely hear what he had on his mind.

"I truly hope there aren't many people like that in the First Division. Did I make a mistake transferring here? My father said it would take a while to adjust to the new Division but things are a lot more unhinged here. Isn't this Division supposed to take the frontline of battles? I wonder how reliable people like him truly are..."
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 am

Yato looked up from his drink to see another Division member mumbling to himself rather loudly. While normally Yato was not one to pry into other people's lives, he did feel that he should speak to this apparently new transfer. Looking up from the cup in front of him he would speak out, "We aren't all bad, but there are certainly a few weeds in the garden. Name's Yato, good to meet ya." It was a rather simplistic greeting, but he was a rather simplistic person after all. He would shift his Zanpakuto over to make room in case the other Shinigami decided to sit down with him.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:59 am

Ragar was caught off guard when he heard someone respond to his rambling. Lowering his hand from his face, he would look to where the voice came from. His eyes rested upon a black haired shinigami drinking what smelled to be Sake. "Oh... That's quite embarrassing... Sorry I didnt mean any offense with my words. Its just that when you become so used to something its hard to adjust." Ragar noticed Yato moving his zanaptkuo giving him space to take a seat. Thinking about it for a moment Ragar would take a seat.

This was a chance to get to know another person of the division. Maybe it would allow for his perceptions to change and maybe even widen his horizons. As he set down it was clean to see Ragar's noble bearing. "Ah, where are my manners? I am Ragar... Ragar Rose III. I am the son of the current 3rd Seat who carries the same name." Ragar usually didn't like to reveal his relation to his father under normal circumstances. However, since the men in his direct line generally carried the same name it was good to distinguish himself.

"I haven't been in the First Divison very long. My father and the Captain felt my talents were underutilized in the Second Division so I received a transfer notice. At first I was hesitant to make the switch but as I truly thought about it made sense. While I love utilizing Kido it Isn't where I want to entirely place my focuses."
Ragar decided to get all of this off his chest now. It was better to explain his transfer himself before being asked. Taking the initiative was how he always liked to handle things... Even if that sometimes means sharing things people don't truly care about.

"Anyways, its rude to just talk about myself. How has your time been here? Can you tell me a bit more about the inner workings of the Division?"
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:08 am

Yato would smile as the man sat down, it was always good to get to know people in the Division, they may have to take on missions together eventually, after all. Listening as the man gave a more thorough introduction than Yato himself had he would process the information and store it away for later. Son of the third Seat, Transfer from the Second Division Kido Squadron. All important things to remember. "Well, I'm Yato Kurakawa, 20th seat. I've been here for quite a while, but due to some personal issues I haven't really made much progress through the ranks yet, but I plan to change that starting tomorrow! I had been on a rather long medical leave, but I'm back and ready for action now!" He would finish by striking his fist into his palm, a confident grin on his face.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:19 am

Medical Leave? This was something Ragar was interested in however he wouldn't dare ask at this moment. It looks like everyone has their own issues as expected. "Interesting I occupy the twenty first seat. It seems we have something in common. While my Kido skill isnt too shabby I am rather lacking in other areas. I too have to train and temper my ability in other areas. Embarrassingly I have yet to even feel a wisp of resonance with my Zanpaktuo. Hopefully I can change that soon." Ragar knew he wouldnt be able to gain a foothold in any other Division with just Kido skill alone. He needed to refine his spirit and unlock the potential of his zanpaktuo to progress in the First Division. His drive to keep progressing is easily a point of resonance with his new companion Yato.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:34 am

Yato nodded to the man, they did seem to have quite a bit in common. Yato had yet to resonate with his Zanpakuto either, but he worked on it daily, in order to maybe one day be able to hear its name. "Its true that Zanjutsu skill is what is viewed as the most important in the First Division, but I know of several Seated officers who have significant skill with Kido. So, you shouldn't be too out of place." He would offer a reassuring smile to the man, it was good to have a friend close to his rank, perhaps the two would be rivals one day.

Looking away in thought for a moment he would look back to Ragar, "I suppose since we are so close in seats, that we will be rivals from now on. I have no doubt you will rise quickly through the ranks and I plan to do so as well. Meaning that it will be one of us at the Captain seat eventually. Deal?" It was weird, but he could feel some camaraderie for this man, and planned to stick with him as an ally in the future.

Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Ragar couldn't help but give Yato a warm and genuine smile. In fact this had been his first sincere smile since he had joined the First Division. He felt a sense of closeness with this man he had just met. It was a strange feeling but he could feel this person would be his greatest friend and future rival. "Its a deal. Dont be too upset when I leave you in the dust haha." Ragar was an expert in playful banner while he didn't know of Yato's potential he indeed knew of his own and wasn't willing to lose out to anyone.

It was then that an idea popped into his head. "Hmm... To start off this rivalry I think the both of us need to start at the same point. How about we preform a few missions together? It'll be a chance to get to know each other better and show off or skills. While of course this will only be the beginning of this competition we can begin at the same time until we reach the goal of captain." Ragar offered up his idea of a friendly competition. He wondered how Yato would respond as he held an appearance of challenging his companion across his face.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Yato would laugh as he heard his new rivals confidence. It would surely be the rivalry of the millennium. "Heh. We will see who is left in the dust!" Chuckling a little more at his new rivals zeal, the two were sure to become fast friends at this rate. He would listen quietly to his partner's suggestion that they partake in some missions as a means of both getting to know each other better and showing off their skills.

Thinking about it for a moment, it was a pretty good idea. Nodding, he would stand up and walk over to the mission board posted nearby, grabbing a few and bringing them back over. "Sounds like a good idea! Though, the missions for people of such low rating like us are far from glamorous. But I found these, which would you like to try?" He would then place the mission cards on the table for his companion to look at.

Mission Cards:
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:10 pm

Ragar waa excited when he saw his new companion agree to his idea. He also liked that Yato was not afraid of a little competition. "It seems like my opinion of the First Division was a little unfair." This was the thought that ran into his head right before Yato returned holding mission papers. He slowly read through the mission papers as his face frowned intensely. "This..." It was true that the missions appropriate for their ranks were rather bad. In fact they were practically things average souls in the lower areas of Soul Society could complete.

Ragar would sigh before resigning himself to this temporary fate. They had to start from somewhere... "Hmm... I think since were already in Headquarters we should handle these cleaning missions first. It seems quite tedious but the rewards are practically free at the end of the day..." It was clear Ragar wasn't exactly excited about any of the missions but it was his idea. It wouldn't be cool to back out especially with doing something as easy as this.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:43 am

Mission 1:

Yato would smile and stand from his chair, swinging his Zanpakutō around to clip onto his back. "Alright then, it makes the most sense to start with this one. We can start by cleaning and then setting up the Conference room on the next floor up." With that he would motion for Ragar to follow behind him, heading towards the stairs and then around towards the conference room. Once at the top of the stairs, to the right and three doors down, they would come across a door that read 'Conference Room 1' on the center of the wood. Upon entering, they would find that it had been used as some form of storage room, so it was time to get to cleaning. Yato would grab a few things and put them into the nearby trashcan to start.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:00 am

Ragar simply nodded, there was no need to speak anymore. All they had to do was simply clean. He would decide to take control of sweeping, mopping, and dusting things. These were some of the most important parts of the job. Ragar needed to prove that he could carry his own weight. There would always be a chance to allow Yato to take point in the next mission but for now he would handle the majority of the work load. "If you dont quicken your pace I'll leave you in the dust hehe." Ragar would continue cleaning but of course he had to taunt Yato. This was done to condense the rivalry between then even though their mission was something petty in the end.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:52 am

Yato continued to clean, picking up the trash and putting it away, noticing Ragar was sweeping and mopping, he knew he needed to work faster. Picking up the pace he would offer a choked chuckle at his rivals taunts. Once they had it cleaned up, Yato would begin setting the tables and chairs into their places, knowing that his rival would no doubt match his placements symmetrically, it would look fantastic once they got done. “Alright! I guess we can head to fix up the training ground out back now!

Mission 1 Rewards:
- +800 Kan
- + 200 Exp
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Mission 2:

Ragar was meticulous in finishing the rest of his tasks. It was easy for them to get the conference room up to code. It was indeed time to move onto the training grounds. Ragar would walk side by side with Yato as the walked into the training grounds. Signs of annoyance popped all over his face as he looked around. "Sheesh people are truly pigs. They couldn't even at least clean up behind themselves. I knew there would be some mess but this..." Ragar knew it was useless to complain but the training grounds were indeed worse then normal. It seemed as if someone intentionally left the carnage here as a surprise for them. "I guess there is no point getting upset. Lets get this done with." It was clear that he was still annoyed. This was evident in the fact that he didn't even taunt Yato. Throughout the rest of this cleaning session he would just remain silent raging in his heart. However, this still didn't stop him from cleaning his own half of the training grounds.
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Yato would follow his new Rival out of the building, it was for sure he was getting to know his new friend much  better through this experience. His companion walked with him to the training ground where he seemed amazed at how messy his fellow Shinigami were in the division, Yato nodded in agreement, "It is pretty crazy that someone can leave such a mess.. Very little regard for the little guy, huh?" He would then move on to helping Ragar clean the grounds, picking up trash and replacing the broken training dummies. It was clear that someone on the upper end of the seating tiers had been training here as the damage was quite extensive. He knew one day though, that he would be able to do far more. Pulling out the next mission card he would look to his companion, "So, the next two missions are in the Rukongai. We should head there next." Once he got his reply, he would make his way to the outlying district of Soul Society. They would then proceed to the location where the thief had been sighted.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Mission 3:

Ragar's annoyed emotions had finally calmed down after they finished the grueling mission of cleaning. The remaining missions allowed them to at least leave the Division and one would even allow them to catch a thief. It didn't take long for him to set his sights on the thief mission. But until they entered the Rukongai there was no need to bring it up. Using a few teleportation gates it didn't take long for the pair to get there. "Hey what do you think about going after the thief first? The info on him is quiet disappointing. He's fast but he's lacking in other areas. Specifically intelligence..."

Ragar would simply point his finger as he saw a young man stealing merchandise in front of them at this very moment. "Ballsy!" This is the only thought Ragar had in his mind as he watched the young man flee towards the two of them. Ragar definitely wanted to be the one to subdue this young man but he knew his speed wasn't sufficent. It was at this moment a funny yet crewl idea would pop into his mind. Ragar would quickly position himself behind Yato before pushing out with his entire strength in an attempt to launch Yato at the thief. This would be a rather forceful push if it landed and would be enough to catch both Yato and the thief off guard. But Ragar had a small inkling that his new friend would be able to benefit from such a shameless way of "helping". "Here you go! Just a small bit of assistance hahaha."
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Once they got into the Rukongai it was actually seeming to have been a good day. Ragar had made a comment about their targets seeming ineptitude for stealing as he pointed out that they had stumbled upon him in the act. "Hey, there he is! Lets grab hi-" he was unable to continue his sentence as he was shoved forcefully towards the kid who was running right at them. Caught off guard, Yato took a moment to right himself in the air, using the momentum he gained to grab the kid, doing a handstand on the kids shoulders and continuing his motion to lift the kid into the air and land on his two feet on the ground. Wrapping the kid in a bear hug, he would walk back over to Ragar, "...yeah... thanks for the... boost..." He was somewhat out of breath, mostly from not having expected his sudden movements.

Once Yato turned the kid back in, He would begin walking towards their next destination, the old mans house. "Lets go finish the next mission! Its starting to get kinda late!"

Mission 4:

[Reward Totals]
- 2,400 Kan
- 600 Exp
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Mission 4:

Ragar's response was pure and untamed laughter. He continued to laugh for quite a while before he noticed everyone in the surrounding area was looking at him with confused expressions. "Five Stars! I never imagined that my new friend was a world shocking gymnast. Even this young thief was so shocked and offered himself up to you. Such ability!" Ragar released another small session of laughing before he finally got it all out of his system. He knew that he shouldn't go to far with teasing. "Im sorry Yato, I had to have a little laugh. These missions needed a bit of liveliness... I have already called some junior members over to receive the thie-"

Ragar would turn his head to the side as he felt something tugging at his clothing. His eyes rested on an elder gentlemen who held out a mission request in his hand. Moment later it became clear that this man was the issuer of their final mission. "I'd never imagine that the young men of the Soul Society were so capable these days. I was wondering if the two of you young men could help me find my artifact?" Ragar couldn't help but giving the old man a warm smile before agreeing to help him. The two of them had already decided to do so. It could be seen as the elder man found them that this mission was meant to be. "Hear that Yato? We have work to do! Let help this gentleman." With such words said Ragar immediately began searching for the artifact described in the mission paper. Where would they find it?
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Yato would nod to his companion, continuing their little joke as the old man gave them their final request of the evening. Yato, being a bit more used to this type of mission simply shook his head as his new friend immediately began to search for the artifact in the area. Yato, decided to question their client to gain some information. What he found out was that the old man lived in a small house nearby and had lost it whilst feeding his twelve cats in his backyard. Deciding to check there first, Yato would signal to Ragar to follow. Upon arriving, Yato looked around diligently before spotting something moving around in the only tree in the yard. Looking up there was a cat playing with a small ruby amulet that must have been the artifact they were looking for. "Ragar! Found it! I guess that means I'm in the lead for today! You can give this to the old man, I have to go file a report for tomorrow. I'll see ya around!" And with that, Yato would toss the amulet to Ragar and rush off into the sunset. The two had become fast friends and would be the best of Rivals.

[Thread Exit]
[Rewards:
- 1,800 Exp
- 3,200]
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Ragar would catch the amulet. He was sad that he wasn't the one that found it but its all in a days of work. He would hand the amulet over to the elder soul, before bidding him farewell. Today was a successful day of missions and it allowed for Ragar to have a different outlook on the First Division. He was made his first friend today so he surely was more excited. His next objective is to awaken his zanpaktuo. He had to make sure that he didnt fall behind Yato. He knew that it was time to enter into a secluded training session and finally awaken his partnered weapon. "This is the beginning of something amazing. I have to think of better ways to torture him next time." Ragar would walk off into the sunset returning back to to HQ.

[Thread Exit]
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100