Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open]

2 posters

Go down

A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] Empty A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Roi had been found in his room beaten and bloody from his sudden shikai awakening, and he mentally cursed that that arrogant hunk for using his body so badly as his division mates endeavored to heal him. Once he was feeling sprightly again Roi decided for once maybe some actual hard work and training is what he needed to center himself right now. So he snuck out of his sickbed when his mom wasn't looking and wandered around looking for somewhere to train and eventually his body led him unconsciously to the first division. He'd been meaning to visit here for a while already! That cutie he had a crush on was from this division right? Deciding this was as good a place as any he snuck into the first division and their training room and sat down off to the side where he started to meditate. His spiritual pressure changed. One side cal and serene, the other wild and unbridled, split down the middle as if he was two people in one. Of course this was not the truth of the matter at all but looks could be deceiving. The two spiritual pressures would begin to swirl around him slowly at first and quicker until they started clashing with each other. Someone with a high enough skill in reiatsu might notice they seemed to be sparring with each-other somehow!

[Post 1/?]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool4,450

Back to top Go down

A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] Empty Re: A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open]

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Yato looked up from his paper work on the top floor of the First Division HQ, he could sense a familiar presence on a lower floor, though it was stronger than it had been the last time he felt it. Standing, he decided to walk down and speak to his friend, it would be good for them to catch up after everything that had happened. Slipping on his white haori with the first division symbol on the back, he would make his way down the stairs to the training ground. Once inside the room, he would make himself known by speaking to his friend. "Yo, Roi! What's the matter, get tired of training in the fourth division?" He would laugh slightly but it was good to see his friend.

Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool3,350

https://soul-dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open] Empty Re: A Wild Noble Has Appeared! [Training/Open]

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Tue May 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Roi would open one eye to see the man he'd been waiting to appear was suddenly there it seemed he had been more focused then he thought. "Little Blue!" Noble was in charge right now so he called Yato by the nickname Little Blue instead of Wild Roi's nickname Baby Blue's. "Fancy finding you here.....oh....was this the First Division? Hadn't even noticed! Well since you're here why don't you we compare spiritual pressure's? It's okay we're both wearing socks!" This was a blatant lie it only took looking down to see that he had not included socks with his sandal shoes. But to entice his old friend he allowed his spiritual pressure to increase and instead of fighting they would go to wrap playfully around Yato as if trying to entice his spiritual pressure to come out and play too....

[Post 1/5]

Last edited by Roiyarubīsuto on Tue May 05, 2020 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 9:41 pm

Yato would chuckle as Roi called him by the little nickname referring to his eyes. It was nice to be able to relax after doing paperwork all day. It would seem that the reason he had felt the spiritual pressure was because Roi was down here practicing his control over his Reiatsu, which Yato had a lot of practice doing himself. So, he was very much obliged to help his friend. As he felt Roi's pressure dancing around him, he allowed a small grin to spread across his own face as he released the reigns on his own pool of Reiatsu which would flood the room like an ocean. He maintained control, so Roi could feel its vastness, without worrying about feeling the effects of the pressure.

Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Tue May 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Roi looked up at the familiar face in shock when he felt the vast spiritual  pressure. It was then he noticed the white haori that his friend wore. It felt like such a short time ago but the distance had already stretched so widely. Shifting back to his normal lazy smile Roi let his reiatsu drift freely slowly struggling to swim through the captain's spiritual pressure without showing the effort it caused on his face. "Little blue you've come so far already, it seems I've been slacking...." Roi grinned more deeply as a single sweat drop began to slide slowly down his forehead. "Why don't you tell me a little about what you've been through since we last met?" Roi would allow his body to slowly get used to the pressure....

[Post 2/5]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Tue May 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Yato would smile to his friend asking to hear what all he had accomplished in such a short time. "Well, not long after we met, I was promoted to Lieutenant, and I had a battle with a close friend of mine that opened my eyes to how much I had to improve, you opened them as well. From there, I trained my ass off until my Zanpakutō recognized me as worthy and blessed me with its Bankai. From there, I was promoted to Captain. What have you been up to since then?" He asked, curious to his own friend's improvement.

3/5
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Tue May 05, 2020 10:44 pm

Roi wiped his nose in embarrassment as he heard Little Blue's question. As they talked he slowly pushed more and more reiatsu into the air allowing his spiritual awareness slowly stretch touching Little Blue's pressure gently observing softly as a pressure began to build in the back of his throat as he wanted to throw up blood but Roi firmly pushed his blood back down swallowing. "Well, heh. Y'know how it is Little Blue....been....doing very very important personnel inspection ('Checking out guys.').....a little research ('Reading erotica novels.').....Oh and going after my shikai and waking up this sleepy guy!" Roi was excited he had at least one significant improvement he could claim! In his excitement he almost lost control of his blood and let it rise up his throat. He bit down on his lip forcefully pushing back the blood again....

[Post 3/5]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Yato would smile as he heard his other Rival's accomplishments. So, as opposed to focusing on the improvement of his body as Yato had mostly done, he had focused on the mind. To be expected of his Rival Roi! Yato would relax his pressure output and maintain it to be at a bearable level. "Its amazing that you unlocked your Shikai! Are you planning to pine for a Lieutenant position in the Fourth Division?" It was interesting to be meeting people as his own generation slowly took over the Gotei.

4/5
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Roi discreetly swalloed his disturbed blood as he thought about what his accomplished friend was saying. He did indeed intend on becoming Lieutenant but it was a little frustrating how many people assumed it was only a matter of time. But then again he was not a very complicated person. "It could happen perhaps, well one can only prepare for the possible futures." Roi withdrew some of his reiatsu to strengthen his own body before allowing the reiatsu he had out to sim through the air again. This time it was much easier Pto interact with his fortified reiatsu and the decrease in pressure he'd noticed immediately. "Tell me Little Blue, already a Captain huh. What are you planning on doing next?"

[Post 4/5]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 07, 2020 3:57 pm

Yato smiled as he could feel Roi's Reiatsu growing in power slowly, but very steadily. He could tell that Roi had been working hard, harder than most people he knew, even in his own division. If he didn't know how much Roi liked being in the fourth he would try to poach him over! But then, he was asked a question that actually stumped him. He hadn't really thought of his next promotion or anything like that. He just planned to get stronger... He would falter slightly, before answering, "Well, I hadn't thought of it. I suppose just keep training and growing! Nowhere to go but up from here!"

5/5
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiyarubīsuto Thu May 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Roi looked on in earnest his eye's shining and a hundred thoughts seemed to pass through his mind at once before he sighed. "I suppose you're right dear friend." Roi pulled his reiatsu around himself changing the noble aura to the wild aur for a moment and allowing his wide side to experience the improvements and insights he was able to gain from this training session then he allowed his reiatsu to change again to a spiritual pressure he had not shown Yato before. It was like the presence of an Imperial primordial a combination of both his wild and noble persona and reiatsu's in perfect sync. Roi measured his next few words carefully before speaking.

"I'll focus on strength next."

After saying this he would suddenly disappear using shunpo and run off to somewhere in the distance.

[Post 5/5]
Roiyarubīsuto
Roiyarubīsuto
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength145
SpeedSpeed150
EnduranceEndurance135
ReiatsuReiatsu445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down