Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon]

2 posters

Go down

Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] Empty Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon]

Post by Janus Thu May 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Spoiler:
Janus was wandering around in her freshly cleaned coat and a shirt bearing the legend "guns don't kill people, protagonists do". She had been dealing with quite a bit the last week or so but she didn't want to get out of routine. Luckily, she had mostly figured out what was going on and it made everything a lot easier to deal with. Today, she was following her divination to find someone's ring.

Janus was actually quite good at finding lost items, especially when they were in a football field with no one around because it was the weekend. She simply had to path walk herself in different directions until one of her futures found it, then follow that thread forward. It was a simple enough trick that she used fairly often, she also applied it to remote things like throwing trash into a trash can at twenty feet. Made for a neat parlor trick with enough focus and very few others around.

The Diviner finally found a future where the ring was located somewhere around the offside's line in front of the visiting goal and started walking towards it. Then, as annoying and creepy as it was, her hair began to stand up on end as the feeling of gloom crept over her as a masked monster appeared on her divination somewhere...
Janus
Janus
EMPORER
EMPORER

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength123
SpeedSpeed381
EnduranceEndurance123
ReiatsuReiatsu223
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2230

Back to top Go down

Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon] Empty Re: Gobblin Gobs [Mission Daemon]

Post by Kao Sat May 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Kao the Honest was walking around the neighborhood, enjoying a nice quiet walk and the late afternoon sun on his face, and the nice cool wind through his hair. He was walking around a football field, on the schools track that circled the field. As he continued walking, he head bobbed to the music in one of his ears, when he saw someone standing on the offside of the football field. She looked like she was an interesting person, and Kao liked meeting those type of people.
He walked over to her, and says, "Hi there, I'm Kaos the Honest. I like meeting new people from time to time. Why are you standing on the field looking around? Did you lose something? Do you need help finding it?"

Kao

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Sat May 09, 2020 9:08 pm

Janus looked at the person approaching her and blinked when her divination listed the person's introduction. If she wasn't about to hear it, she probably wouldn't have believed it anyway. "Did, you just give yourself a title? Can you do that?" She asked before shrugging her shoulders and looking back at the field. "Janus, and nope, I find it!" The diviner offered her hands, which had their bangles as she looked around again. She said happily to the interesting person she had just meet as the masked monster began to materialize on the other side of the football field.

"Oh noo a masked monster." She said out loud, slightly sarcastically. Janus did that occasionally, not remembering she wasn't alone. She looked at the self proclaimed mister Honest and she was pretty sure she sounded crazier than normal.

2/6
Janus
Janus
EMPORER
EMPORER

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength123
SpeedSpeed381
EnduranceEndurance123
ReiatsuReiatsu223
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool2230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kao Sat May 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Kao would blink at her question about giving himself a title. It wasn't like he had exactly given it to himself then and there. It was something he had earned. He would speak up, and say, "People who know me, know that I'm honest to a fault. I tell the truth, and truthfully, you questioning my title hurt my feelings."
He was about to continue on when she mentioned a monster, albeit sarcastically. He would frown, hating when people who didn't want to talk made up lies to get away, and was about to respond when he noticed what she was talking about. It was the first time in his life that he would of seen a masked monster, and it freaked him the hell out, and he would say, "What the hell is that? Where did it come from?"

Kao

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Sat May 09, 2020 10:10 pm

"Oh cool you can see them!" Janus said with a smile as she looked at the frog like creature as it tilted its head at Janus. She looked over at the young man and shrugged. "That my dear Mister Honest is a Transdimensional alien masked monster shapped like a really big froggy, that will probably beat us senseless! Speak of the devil." Janus said looking down at the tongue that was now wrapped around her waist. "Damnit."

Janus was hurled by the tongue into the ground, where she grunted before being lifted up and shook like a protein shake, and then slammed down again. "Little, help?"

3/6
Janus
Janus
EMPORER
EMPORER

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength123
SpeedSpeed381
EnduranceEndurance123
ReiatsuReiatsu223