Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu]

2 posters

Go down

Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] Empty Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu]

Post by Yato Mon May 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Captain-Commander Yamakage was walking through the halls of his old Division HQ. The Division that he founded originally before even being named as the Captain-Commander of the Gotei. He was here to have something of a tough talk with the current Lieutenant of this squad, Ragar Rose III. The boy had been present when Captain Kurakawa had destroyed the Fifth Division Research Facility and escaped to somewhere that they couldn't track him. It was clear that the man was in the area, but he wasn't necessarily under scrutiny, he was mostly here to tell Ragar that he was to lead a group to hunt down and capture, or if need be kill, the runaway captain.

This decision was based on the fact that Ragar would know the most about Yato's fighting style and possible hiding locations and such. So, as he made it to his office, he would walk in without so much as a knock, he did own the place after all. "Well, Hello there young Lieutenant. At ease, we just need to have a quick talk."
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool3,350

https://soul-dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] Empty Re: Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu]

Post by Ragar Rose III Wed May 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Ragar had been shocked, he had heard someone making their way to his office but he'd never would have guess it would be him. "Greetings Commander Yamakage!" Ragar would still stand and bow despite being asked to wave the formalities. He couldn't dare to neglect the prestige of such a person. Ragar had known that he would soon have to talk to the Commander but he'd never thought it would be now. Furthermore he'd never imagine that the commander himself would come to him. This goes to show the severity of the situation. Ragar would first offer up the main seat in his office to the commander. There was no way he would allow the commander to sit anywhere but the place with the highest authority. Once their seating arrangement was determined, Ragar had finally decided to respond to the commander.

"Commander please let me know what is it you'd wish to discuss. This junior will do his best to let you know whatever you desire." Ragar had known that the Commander didn't need to talk him to find out what he wanted to know. In fact in front of this man he felt all his secrets were out in the open. Ragar took extra precautions and made sure there was not even the slightest ounce of his spiritual pressure leaking out. Ragar felt that even a tiny speak of hollow aura wouldn't go undetected by this man. Ragar was wondering if he should even tell the commander about awakening his Bankai. Due to the access power given to him by the hollow aura his connection to his soul grew stronger. His comprehension of his Zanpaktuo had reached an apex and he was finally able to access Bankai. But would this sudden awakening set off alarm bells for the commander too?
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool1000

Back to top Go down

Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu] Empty Re: Tough Talks, Hard Decisions [Private, Mugetsu]

Post by Yato Thu May 14, 2020 5:51 pm

The Commander would sit down into the seat reserved for the owner of the office. Once he sat down, he would place his elbows on the table, interlace his fingers and rest his chin behind them, letting out a sigh. "I am sure you know what I am here about, so I will just skip the pleasantries and cut to the chase." He would then place a single grainy picture on the table and slide it across to where Ragar would be able to see that it depicted Yato somewhere in the Human World. "As you know, the former Captain of the First Division Yato Kurakawa is now one of the most wanted individuals of Soul Society. He is wanted for crimes including treachery, destruction of government property and illegal experimentation." He would give a moment for what he said to sink in before continuing. "I am placing you in charge of an elite team whose goal will be to track him down and capture him if possible, or kill him if necessary." He would then wait for Ragar's reaction.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Thu May 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Ragar had knew that this dreaded conversation would come but of course it had been worse than he'd thought. Yato had already been labeled as the criminal in charge of this experiment. Ragar would first sit down as a he listened to everything the commander said. The more the commander spoke the worse Ragar's face became. As much as he tried he couldnt hold back a frown from all rhe crimes being pinned on his friend.

But there was of course things Ragar couldnt talk about. Like why would Yato use himself as a test dummy for a dangerous experiment. He wouldn't! He would use others as test subjects before himself to see what would happened. This is what Ragar rationalized. This is what he assumed happened to Yato, Travin, and himself. But sadly he could not let such thoughts out in the open. Otherwise both him and Travin would be exposed and their lives would be over.

Ragar would not choose to respond of the charges against Yato. He couldn't without implicating himself so all he could do is nod. What he could respond to was the task force. This is a idea Travin and himself had already agreed to look into. He would never expect the commander to approach him first on such a task but it only made sense. Ragar could use this opportunity to get on the good side of the commander and form a team that was completely loyal to himself and Yato to find and help him. But he of course wouldnt make things look that way on the surface. He knew that it was now time to reveal his awakening of Bankai. He needed to be in complete control of the resources of his Division to make sure this mission was handled correctly.

"Commander I accept leading this task force. In fact I had intended to approach you about forming a task force myself. But I had decided to wait until I unlocked my Bankai. I had finally finished my training of Bankai yesterday and was going to seek an audience later today. I shall agree to lead this force to track down and capture Yato Kurakawa. I humbly request that you allow me to recruit the members for the task force myself. In additon I was wondering if I could also request being promoted to the position of the new Captain for the First Division."
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Yato Thu May 14, 2020 8:52 pm

The Commander would nod, it was all falling into place. Not only had Ragar agreed to join and head the taskforce, but he was also prepared to take control of the First Division. The only question that remained was who he would pick for his team, but the commander had faith in him. "Alright, I leave everything to you, Captain Rose." With that, the man would stand, offer one more almost appraising glance before leaving just as he had come. His work done and it was time to get back to ruling over Soul Society.
Yato
Yato
Vizard
Vizard

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength300
SpeedSpeed300
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragar Rose III Sat May 16, 2020 3:52 am

Ragar would once again stand and bow to the commander as he was leaving. Ragar was capable of having every thing he requested granted, but why was he not happy? He was now a Captain and had always wanted to be one, however this seemed like a sort of consolation prize to him. It was something that fell on his lap due to the series of unfortunate events. Despite that he knew he couldnt sulk forever. He would have to take advantage of his new position. He had to take advantage of this task force. With this power and authority he could make sure things were done to his standards. He was going to find his friends and get answers. He was going to be the Captain this division needed. This long and arduous path to justice will once again begin here! Despite this new found found confidence and determination... Why did Ragar feel as if something terrible was about to occur?

(Promoted to Captain of First Division)
Ragar Rose III
Ragar Rose III
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength100
SpeedSpeed100
EnduranceEndurance100
ReiatsuReiatsu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down