Bleach: Soul Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Updates
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:49 pm by Oliver

» Death is but a New Beginning [FLASHBACK]
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:48 pm by Oliver

» Oliver FREE ROLZ
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm by Yato

» Oliver McAllister [Fin]
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm by Oliver

» Yato's Updates!
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 pm by Yato

» Olivers Workshop
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm by Oliver

» Big Trouble in Little Tokyo! [Rokuuuu]
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's UPdate
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm by Oliver

» Oliver Armstrong [FIN]
To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this month
No user

Discord Server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 214 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:26 pm

To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training]

Go down

To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training] Empty To Shunpo or not to Shunpo [Training]

Post by Naxel Sun May 24, 2020 2:50 am

Today... It was finally time for the Third Division member to fully learn Shunpo. He knew that the time would eventually come to where he would practice it once again. Since joining the Third Division all he has been able to do was missions and chores. There hasn’t really been any other opportunity for him to practice this much needed skill. So, he decided that he would make his way out to the main quart-yard of the Thirds base. On the way he would make a few different wrong turns. One time he took a turn towards the office section of the base. Next, it was into the hand to hand training dojo where a few members were practicing. Lastly, he had wondering into the women’s washroom on accident. His face was so red when he ran out that it looked as if someone had slapped him. Naxel would then finally make it to the front entrance that lead out towards the court yard. The sun was shining bright in the sky with the wind slightly blowing. No clouds were in the sky, and it just felt like a great day to get in some practice.

Once he made it to the center of the area he stood there with a calm look on his face. He started to think back to what he was taught back at the academy. The first thing was that he had to stay calm with his body feeling relaxed. Next, he had to start focusing some of his reiatsu under his feet. Then all he had to do was start moving his legs to quickly move a distance away in a flash. All of the teachings were still fresh in his mind when he thought about it. So, he calmed down his mind to allow his body to relax. Naxel didn’t really allow his mind to go blank for him to be relaxed. What he did do was think back to his guardian Katsu, and how the man took him in so long ago to give him a life in the Soul Society. That was a thought that could easily make his mind go calm every time. Then, he focused his Reiastu down to the bottom of his feet. In his mind he felt like he just moved an incredibly long distance. Wind was pressing against his face with such force, his hair being blown back, and his body feeling so light. But when he came back to reality he was falling towards the ground at a quick pace. BAM! His face smacked the ground with such force behind it. Naxel just knew that he had done it this time. Instead he took one step forwards, but allowed his body to go farther than his leg did.

Damn! What am I not doing right? I calmed my mind, relaxed by body, focused my Reiastu under my feet, and stepped like the old man said!” If anyone where around to hear the man speak they would only hear mumbling. His face was still pressed against the ground from when he fell. “This will not defeat me!” Speaking inaudibly once again. Naxel then rose up off of the ground to where he was sitting on his booty. His legs were moved to where he could see the bottom of his feet. While doing this he would try to focus his reiatsu under his feet once again. Thinking that he could possible get a better concentration what he needed to do. This time, though, his mind was starting to feel a little more uneasy then a moment ago. He didn’t know what was going on with his mind to where it was being uneasy. Was it that he was trying to over focus his reiatsu under his feet to where its not doing it right? Or is it that he is starting to feel a little down on himself? Naxel didn’t really know what could get going on for this to happen. So he let his body fall backwards to where he would be laying on the ground. “I have a long way to go before I could become one of the best Stealth force members this squad has seen.” Saying to himself with his eyes focused up towards the sky. He also just noticed that clouds were beginning to appear in the sky.
Naxel
Naxel
SHINIGAMI
SHINIGAMI

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsValuesValues
StrengthStrength18
SpeedSpeed20
EnduranceEndurance6
ReiatsuReiatsu21
Reiatsu PoolReiatsu Pool210